Odyssey White Hot Pro Putter Review

If I do it will be with a Rossie. Its all about Beating MikeDean for me! I have to have the flat stick in hand that I am confident with.

Trevor, I'm loving the WHP Rossie I added to may bag at the beginning of March. I have been an insert guy for a long, long time and the WHP is the best I've played. Consistent on distance for those times I strike off center a bit. Go roll one!

If I do it will be with a Rossie. Its all about Beating MikeDean for me! I have to have the flat stick in hand that I am confident with.

Haha will take more than a putter
#TakingNoPrisonersInJuly

How many of you Callaway staffers are going with the tried and true WHP?

I'm going to strongly consider it. I already have two of them, so there would certainly be a comfort factor. Such an awesome insert.

I'm not Cally, but I wouldn't hesitate.

And I was a BIG insert naysayer for a LONG time.

Hey Putter Guru James, for a slight arc stroke, eyes slightly inside the ball, what shapes should I be focusing on? I've always leaned toward center shafted face-balanced models, but my instructor last night was suggesting a slight toe-hang. I don't know I can make myself play with a full shaft offset, but if those are the right ones I can certainly try them.

Hey Putter Guru James, for a slight arc stroke, eyes slightly inside the ball, what shapes should I be focusing on? I've always leaned toward center shafted face-balanced models, but my instructor last night was suggesting a slight toe-hang. I don't know I can make myself play with a full shaft offset, but if those are the right ones I can certainly try them.

Im loving the #9 model that I was "fit" for using Odysseys eye fit. Philly mick style

Im loving the #9 model that I was "fit" for using Odysseys eye fit. Philly mick style

It is a great shape without a doubt. That is one of the 4-dashes on the Eye-Fit, and I'm more like at 2...but all the ones they show as 2's on the website are plumbers necks.

Don't fear the number one. You may be surprised. I was. Never thought I was a plumber neck guy.

I really want to grab a Protype IX #9HT.

WHP insert, check
weight adjustability check
#9HT shape, check

I am hardcore pondering the IX. Hardcore.

I am hardcore pondering the IX. Hardcore.

If you love how your Betti sets up and rolls then I would say this would be the putter for you.

If I were lucky enough to play for Callaway, the WHP would be at the top of my list most likely. First insert putter I've tried in a long time that I really liked. I'd probably go with the 2Ball instead of the #9 though. I like the #9 but feel like I'm leaving some accuracy on the table with it. I want to give the versa #1 wide a run as well now. Don't know if the alignment system will work for me but I do like that shape.

I need more WHP in my life.

I just need the one in my life lol. I have a putter to test over the next couple weeks. It's BEAUTIFUL, yet here I am knowing I'm going to miss numero uno.

I'm thinking another one is in my future after I get the new house settled. Gonna need a new flatstick to break in my new putting green in the basement! :D

I just need the one in my life lol. I have a putter to test over the next couple weeks. It's BEAUTIFUL, yet here I am knowing I'm going to miss numero uno.

You know me, 28 is clearly not enough. MOAR PUTTERS! :alien:

I want a #1, actually, I want the #1 wide Tank Cruiser.

I rolled a WHP #3 the other day.

I love mine, need to take that little dude out again.

I'm thinking another one is in my future after I get the new house settled. Gonna need a new flatstick to break in my new putting green in the basement! :D

I'm amazed at how much of a homer I've become for this insert. I was insert hater numero uno for a while around here.

Best insert ever, I'm 100% willing to say that now. My gosh.

I will have the CS #7 WHP and the #7 Tank Cruiser, SOON. Mark my words.

#Imatrendsetta

I would take this $130 putter all day over any of the current milled offerings. Wouldn't even be a question.

#Imatrendsetta

I would take this $130 putter all day over any of the current milled offerings. Wouldn't even be a question.

I loved my #3 and center shafted mallet already, but the Vline head is a damn good one for me.

The 7's are on my mind. Mucho.

That's a bold statement coming from you.

I'm loving my WHP Rossie, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that center shafted #7 is just sexy. Love the way if feels the few times I've rolled one in the big box golf stores.

#Imatrendsetta

You are crazy. We all know price dictates quality.

That's a bold statement coming from you.

Yep, it is. But no insert touches it IMO.

Also honestly don't know why one wouldn't go WHP insert in the MC, but that's just my opinion.

Yep, it is. But no insert touches it IMO.

Also honestly don't know why one wouldn't go WHP insert in the MC, but that's just my opinion.

I won't say "best insert". I will say best soft insert. It makes a $130 putter feel better than many $350 options.

Best insert best insert best insert.

I've rolled a ton of them and I firmly feel comfortable saying that.

Back