Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

TC is talking smack. hmmmmmmm I bellieve JB is laying low for the ambush :D!

you know it gray. the amount of trash that guy's been talking about taking my money at pga national. he better bring his A game! i can't wait to lay the leather to him, just so i can get on here and let all you guys know how i took his money. i'll be putting pics of cash registers up for sure.

he's loitering here, typing his response i'm sure.

It's all fun and games til you get smoked! Hahaha

Lets see. Follow me on this one. We have placed exactly 2 bets involving games of golf.

Round 1 - Closest to the hole on a chip on the practice green. I hit mine to about 4 feet. You hit yours 9 times off the face on the way to it going about 2 feet. It looked so bad P4B said the last chip looked better and that was one that flapped off his ankle.

Round 2 - We played 18 holes on the Palmer Course straight up. Final tally left me ahead again. I believe by about 8 strokes. Your 18 looked so bad we actually had to try and find a new resort for the outing because PGA National called and said you were clogging up the lakes with golf balls.

So that is 2 knockouts that have clearly left you dazed and confused at this point. You are GLASS FREAKING JOE!

Spoiler

not just trash talking, old school trash talking!!!!

lol!!!

first of all, there was no double tap, or multi hit with the wedge. yes, you got one closer but you are making this sound much worse than it was. second of all, yep, you beat me at the palmer course, straight up, but you know why and it's not b/c you played better. all i'm saying is not only am i going to beat you, but in a bad way. heck, i may even give you some strokes.

I may just drive the cart for this round. something tells me I'll be laughing too hard with all the smack being thrown around
lol!!!

first of all, there was no double tap, or multi hit with the wedge. yes, you got one closer but you are making this sound much worse than it was. second of all, yep, you beat me at the palmer course, straight up, but you know why and it's not b/c you played better. all i'm saying is not only am i going to beat you, but in a bad way. heck, i may even give you some strokes.

i've just screwed myself, but that's ok, i can take it and i can dish it with the best of them.

lol!!!

Listen Glass Joe. The goal in a game of golf is to score lower than your opponent. I believe that means you played better when you accomplish that.

We have two games of golf skill under our belt. Right now, you are Clubber Lang in the 2nd fight. I'll give it up to you for not going swimming after and paying your bet :alien:, but you got owned! Your Drago with your buildup, with the execution of well, Drago.

You finish like Lee Westwood on a Sunday with a sprinkling of Woody Austin in your predictions. You are in a different class now my friend, and school is in session.

i've just screwed myself, but that's ok, i can take it and i can dish it with the best of them.

Heck, I'm booking a flight to come down and watch this one!

Listen Glass Joe. The goal in a game of golf is to score lower than your opponent. I believe that means you played better when you accomplish that.

We have two games of golf skill under our belt. Right now, you are Clubber Lang in the 2nd fight. I'll give it up to you for not going swimming after and paying your bet :alien:, but you got owned! Your Drago with your buildup, with the execution of well, Drago.

You finish like Lee Westwood on a Sunday with a sprinkling of Woody Austin in your predictions. You are in a different class now my friend, and school is in session.

woo! i love it, but you are implying that you are rocky balboa, a guy who sounds like your boy chris johnson. all i know is that you my friend better bring it b/c you have a lot more to live up to than i do. if i lose, that's ok, i just lose to you again. but if i win, and i win like i think i will, you have nowhere to hide. you are the face of THP and i'm about to put you to sleep.

i may even play a hole or two right handed just to give you a sporting chance. heck, i'll even ride in a cart the entire time, which tells you just how "unserious" i take you as an opponent.

I love your "trying" here. It really is like a punchers chance I guess. I lose all the time big boy. I just know I wont lose to you. That is the difference. You trash talking about playing from the right side is comical since you were one step away from the glue factory after the last whipping I gave you. TIMES TWO!

The difference between you and I, besides the obvious good looks, success, better golf game, etc... is that I am a closer and you are a Westtooth clone. I am a winner and you are the Big Loser. Your the guy left standing there with his putter on 18th in his hand, his wallet empty laying by his feet, just shaking his head. The only thing you will muster is "DAYUM"!

The beating will be so severe your Aunt and your Mother will both feel it (granted they may in fact be one and the same).

Bring your A game sonny, because whatever you brought to PGA National could not possibly be it. If it is, you might want to check to see of those tix are refundable.

I love your "trying" here. It really is like a punchers chance I guess. I lose all the time big boy. I just know I wont lose to you. That is the difference. You trash talking about playing from the right side is comical since you were one step away from the glue factory after the last whipping I gave you. TIMES TWO!

The difference between you and I, besides the obvious good looks, success, better golf game, etc... is that I am a closer and you are a Westtooth clone. I am a winner and you are the Big Loser. Your the guy left standing there with his putter on 18th in his hand, his wallet empty laying by his feet, just shaking his head. The only thing you will muster is "DAYUM"!

The beating will be so severe your Aunt and your Mother will both feel it (granted they may in fact be one and the same).

Bring your A game sonny, because whatever you brought to PGA National could not possibly be it. If it is, you might want to check to see of those tix are refundable.

man, i take foster to bed and come back to find this jewel of a post waiting for me. i haven't been called sonny since 1924, so thanks for that. haha, i can't help but laugh a little bit b/c you really are adding more and more pressure to put a hurting on me. i'm not sure what i'll relish in the more, the win or the fact that it took place on your home turf. i've never looked forward to golf this much in my life and i gladly accept that you're gonna throw everything but the kitchen sink at me.

I wont need to. Have you looked in the mirror recently? Lawn Chair baby. You look just like one because you fold like one. Your my Glass Joe and with some practice could be Piston Hurricane. But the end result is the same. A TKO with you looking punch drunk by about 12.

Hanks is going to be standing there holding clubs in his hand saying "TC, TC, are you still with us?" And we might have to get you smelling salts dude!

I called your boy Pale Rider just now and he dropped this gem for you. "I see a Hundy in the future, playing under pressure is hard stuff".

pale rider betrayed me! i'm all alone here and that's the way i like it. i must admit, you are starting to lose me with all the nintendo game/name references. i like my chances, that is all.

I hope everybody knows that TC and I are just having fun. We are always like this. Granted his new nickname is Glass Joe, but its all in good fun.

I hope everybody knows that TC and I are just having fun. We are always like this. Granted his new nickname is Glass Joe, but its all in good fun.

i'm not having fun, i'm being dead serious! as of november 9th JB's new nickname will be TC's foot stool! haha

nah, we are having fun, and JB knows that i just want to see some great golf and enjoy some good company. i'm not all that serious or intense on the course but i like to have a great time, and JB's a blast to share a round of golf with.

i'm not having fun, i'm being dead serious! as of november 9th JB's new nickname will be TC's foot stool! haha.

Better than stool sample which is what I will be calling you. hehe

Better than stool sample which is what I will be calling you. hehe

that's just wrong. as forum leader i'm going to have to ask that you keep this one on topic.

that's just wrong. as forum leader i'm going to have to ask that you keep this one on topic.

I agree Mr. Sample. Lets get this one back to Hanks' testing.

I agree Mr. Sample. Lets get this one back to Hanks' testing.

thank you senior stool.

so, have you thought about what hybrids you may get shafted with the c. kua?

Who da heck is Pale Rider!!!!!!????

Back