Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

Dang, you two had to go and call truce I was gonna come up and hide in the bushes to watch the festivities.

Dang, you two had to go and call truce I was gonna come up and hide in the bushes to watch the festivities.

no need to hide in the bushes, come join us at the range for some testing.

I was going to come down for some golf but the way these two are going at it I dunno. Getting way serious for my bad golf game

Its all in good fun. TC and I play such similar games that in reality, whoever is hot that day is going to win.

Its all in good fun. TC and I play such similar games that in reality, whoever is hot that day is going to win.

agreed! unfortunately it's gonna come down to who holes more putts and you and i both know that's where your strengths lie. it will be a lot of fun!

lmao at all this!

I'd love to hear about the UST Attas T2 shafts in a TM SuperTri.
I'm looking to upgrade my stock shaft and have no way of testing shafts in the "One golf shop town".

I'd love to hear about the UST Attas T2 shafts in a TM SuperTri.
I'm looking to upgrade my stock shaft and have no way of testing shafts in the "One golf shop town".

That sounds like the perfect reason to make it to the next THP Outing. All of our shaft testing was done with TM tips on a SuperTri this last time.

no need to hide in the bushes, come join us at the range for some testing.

No way! When and where.

If at all possible i would love to see a shoot out between the Callaway Octane, new Nike Machspeed and the new Cleveland all with the same Miyazaki shafts. I would also like to see some comparisions between the new Nike VR's, TM 2.0, and the Cleveland CG16.

I am most interested however in hearing about 3 woods as I am planning on that being my next purchase.

No way! When and where.

hopefully JB can give you that information. i have no idea but we'll be on a range somewhere in venice/sarasota area.

We sure will be. I dont know what range yet, or where we are going to play yet, but we will be out there testing the 1st weekend of Nov

hopefully JB can give you that information. i have no idea but we'll be on a range somewhere in venice/sarasota area.

Be there playing this weekend (well Th-Fri for me)

We sure will be. I dont know what range yet, or where we are going to play yet, but we will be out there testing the 1st weekend of Nov

I'll still be in town, well Naples, and I'd be most willing if it doesn't screw you guys up.

that little THP birdie just told me something.

Ah here it is. I dunno if the little birdie told you this but Im coming to invade the equipment party hoss! OEM coming to FL! Since you cant hit all the righty stuff someone else needs to offer some opinion with Hanks. No problem I got it taken care of!

Ah here it is. I dunno if the little birdie told you this but Im coming to invade the equipment party hoss! OEM coming to FL! Since you cant hit all the righty stuff someone else needs to offer some opinion with Hanks. No problem I got it taken care of!

lol @ hoss! big hoss. this is just getting bigger and bigger. this is awesome news my friend. i can't wait.

lol @ hoss! big hoss. this is just getting bigger and bigger. this is awesome news my friend. i can't wait.

Me either big hoss! Its going to be EPIC! That is if we dont all hate each other after trades go down or dont go down in FF hahahahah

Me either big hoss! Its going to be EPIC! That is if we dont all hate each other after trades go down or dont go down in FF hahahahah

not involved, nor is hanks, so it's all good. share some pics of that sligo gear homey.

not involved, nor is hanks, so it's all good. share some pics of that sligo gear homey.

I think a couple of those Sligo items are going to FL for this trip.

It looks like the numbers for this little get together keep growing (first just Hanks, now tc and Kevin too) . Maybe it should be made a mini THP outing and more people can head down for the weekend.

If you're going to be in the area and would like to join us on the range for some 'power testing' we'd love to see you too.

It looks like the numbers for this little get together keep growing (first just Hanks, now tc and Kevin too) . Maybe it should be made a mini THP outing and more people can head down for the weekend.

Hanks invited anybody that wanted to come in the first post.

We have always said if someone wanted to play golf and they were in the area, to shoot me a message. I have played with dozens of people on here and its always a good time. It so happens that since a few are getting on planes to get down here, they wanted to do some organization and have some fun with it. It worked out well from their side of picking dates, and as mentioned, I am always up for a round with anybody.

It is not a THP Outing. Its just some people that wanted to play some golf, and as Hanks mentioned, anybody that wants to is more than welcome.

Lets see. Follow me on this one. We have placed exactly 2 bets involving games of golf.

Round 1 - Closest to the hole on a chip on the practice green. I hit mine to about 4 feet. You hit yours 9 times off the face on the way to it going about 2 feet. It looked so bad P4B said the last chip looked better and that was one that flapped off his ankle.

Round 2 - We played 18 holes on the Palmer Course straight up. Final tally left me ahead again. I believe by about 8 strokes. Your 18 looked so bad we actually had to try and find a new resort for the outing because PGA National called and said you were clogging up the lakes with golf balls.

So that is 2 knockouts that have clearly left you dazed and confused at this point. You are GLASS FREAKING JOE!

Spoiler

Oh TC that is hurtful!

I would like to see the new Nike Pro Combos tested. Hopefully with KBS Tour

Also I know JB doesn't like it but I'm very interested in the Titleist 910 drivers. Want to see how those made for Diamana shafts perform

Back