Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Man I wish this was next month instead of May. I'm in need of some warm weather golf........NOW!

My fiance is now thinking about not joining me since she hasn't had any lessons still.

How many of your traveling partner is not golfing and what do they usually do when not golfing on these outings?

My fiance is now thinking about not joining me since she hasn't had any lessons still.

How many of your traveling partner is not golfing and what do they usually do when not golfing on these outings?

I've come solo and with a partner. Tons to do in Orlando - laying in the sun, outlet malls, Disney. My experience has been that it's more fun to go solo, but everybody's different.

I will be going solo for this one as Richard doesn't golf, plus it will be less expensive for me to do so anyway. Anyone coming from the PA/NJ/DE area that wants to road trip it?

I've come solo and with a partner. Tons to do in Orlando - laying in the sun, outlet malls, Disney. My experience has been that it's more fun to go solo, but everybody's different.

Yep that way, you don't have to live through your significant other whupping your arse on the golf course. :bulgy-eyes:

I've always been a golfing partner but I can say the ladies that play don't care about how good someone is or how long they have been playing. Every lady I have played with has been there for the fun. My rounds at the last outing I spent more time laughing with KellyBo, Mrs G4L, Mrs.Biggsy and Flashy then I think we actually golfed.

I have heard that non golfing partners usually hit the pool, the spa or do some shopping. Nice thing is being in Orlando she will have lots of options for things to do if she decides not to golf. I hope she does decide to golf.

Yep that way, you don't have to live through your significant other whupping your arse on the golf course. :bulgy-eyes:

Ha! That's a good point. I think your significant other whipped my arse too now that I think about it.

Ha! That's a good point. I think your significant other whipped my arse too now that I think about it.

But she does it with a smile.

And P4B's too :D. She almost aced that par 3 hole :beat-up:

But she does it with a smile.

While riding me like a horse being stung by a hornet on a Friday night in Jawga :deadhorse:.

I've heard you got some game too young Lady :D!

After a scare Friday I am very happy to report I have the ok from work and will get to attend my first Outing. Really can't wait for May to get here. With every new product release I have to tell my self it will be available to hit in May.

After a scare Friday I am very happy to report I have the ok from work and will get to attend my first Outing. Really can't wait for May to get here. With every new product release I have to tell my self it will be available to hit in May.

That's awesome dude, glad the work wasn't an issue!

That's awesome dude, glad the work wasn't an issue!

Thanks. I was in a bad mood Friday when I got the e-mail. Feels good to get the green light.

That is great Howzat.

Sweet! Glad things worked out. M I'm so ready for May to get here.... I need a golfation

That is great Howzat.

I hope you still feel that way after I bug you to help get me dialed in for a shaft and settings on the launch monitor. :act-up:

AWESOME! Great news for sure.

I hope you still feel that way after I bug you to help get me dialed in for a shaft and settings on the launch monitor. :act-up:

That is what I am there for. Happy to help.

:clapp: Glad it worked out Howzat.

Looking forward to meeting ya and maybe some golf!

Glad to hear you will be there!!!

Great news! I'm pumped to hang out Howzat.

Thanks guys. So excited to meet all of you. Nothing like playing golf and having some beers with THPrs!

Thanks guys. So excited to meet all of you. Nothing like playing golf and having some beers with THPrs!

and we are golfing together at some point that weekend

Back