Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Glad you're going to be able to make it Howzat. I've not yet had the opportunity to tee it up with any other THPers yet, and probably won't before the outing, so it will be my first time doing that. No doubt I'll be a bit nervous haha. Need lots more practice before then.

Glad you're going to be able to make it Howzat. I've not yet had the opportunity to tee it up with any other THPers yet, and probably won't before the outing, so it will be my first time doing that. No doubt I'll be a bit nervous haha. Need lots more practice before then.

Honestly for me there is nothing better than playing with THPrs. It is hard to explain until you have been to a THP event. No need to be nervous.

So many friends going to the Outing, but also so many new faces to meet at the Outing as well. Really excited for this and all the great new equipment..

If this hasn't filled up yet I may have to make this trip. If not, I'll definitely be catching one later this year or next!

Honestly for me there is nothing better than playing with THPrs. It is hard to explain until you have been to a THP event. No need to be nervous.
Yeah I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I'm nervous in most social situations as it is. LOL I know it's going to be awesome though and the nervousness will go away.

If this hasn't filled up yet I may have to make this trip. If not, I'll definitely be catching one later this year or next!

Send a pm to golfergal .

Yeah I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I'm nervous in most social situations as it is. LOL I know it's going to be awesome though and the nervousness will go away.

That will last about 5 minutes and you will be a vet :D

That will last about 5 minutes and you will be a vet :D

i was a fresh THP'er last year. After you meet about 3 people they will introduce you to probably 3 people who will do the same, till you have probably met everyone. I know the one thing I didn't do a good job of last year was just being forward and introducing myself to people and I'm still gulity of that local THP gatherings. Best advice I can give is, don't be shy.. No one will bite...except Idrops if you get to close to OG..lol

Thanks guys. So excited to meet all of you. Nothing like playing golf and having some beers with THPrs!

Awesome news buddy, glad it worked out for you.

i was a fresh THP'er last year. After you meet about 3 people they will introduce you to probably 3 people who will do the same, till you have probably met everyone. I know the one thing I didn't do a good job of last year was just being forward and introducing myself to people and I'm still gulity of that local THP gatherings. Best advice I can give is, don't be shy.. No one will bite...except Idrops if you get to close to OG..lol

hahaha yep me and the little rascal did bond pretty well huh? You got to like a guy that builds you custom woodsheds :thumb:

hahaha yep me and the little rascal did bond pretty well huh? You got to like a guy that builds you custom woodsheds :thumb:

He was in my villa, and I got to see it Friday afternoon, that was an impressive peice of craftsmanship.

I. Can't. Wait.

He was in my villa, and I got to see it Friday afternoon, that was an impressive peice of craftsmanship.

Yes it is! I plan on teeing it up with Drops this year, even if we have to use a flashlight :D:golf2:

I. Can't. Wait.

I ready to meet the Putter-Ho and watch your head explode at about 10-15 staff bags stuffed full of the latest and greatest.

My fiance is now thinking about not joining me since she hasn't had any lessons still.

How many of your traveling partner is not golfing and what do they usually do when not golfing on these outings?

My wife came last year and is coming again this year. She does not golf and went to Disney just about every day and hung out with me at night. She had a great time, obviously, or she would not be coming back.

After a scare Friday I am very happy to report I have the ok from work and will get to attend my first Outing. Really can't wait for May to get here. With every new product release I have to tell my self it will be available to hit in May.

Glad to hear it buddy. Looking forward to seeing you again.

I hope you still feel that way after I bug you to help get me dialed in for a shaft and settings on the launch monitor. :act-up:

That is what I am there for. Happy to help.

Add me to the early list for monitor time since I missed out last year

and we are golfing together at some point that weekend

Add me to that group bro. I want another round with you and a first with Howzat

I ready to meet the Putter-Ho and watch your head explode at about 10-15 staff bags stuffed full of the latest and greatest.

It'll happen long before the Outing dude, PGA show! haha

It'll happen long before the Outing dude, PGA show! haha

But unless your active at the PGA Show demo day, you won't have it all at your disposal to hit. All. Day. Long. Like at the Outing..lol

I. Can't. Wait.

Agreed!!!! Can't wait to see a bunch of you guys again. Jman, we need to get a round in this time!

Dan

Best advice here. No need to be nervous. Everyone is friends with everyone at these gatherings. Howzat, is the Mrs. joining you for the trip?

Dan

Agreed!!!! Can't wait to see a bunch of you guys again. Jman, we need to get a round in this time!

Dan
It shall be done dude, you got it.

So that's it for another year. I am already ready for college football to begin.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm just a bit shy in general. Even have troubles on here haha I'm sure it will work out though.

From what I've seen and heard from the past ones I'm looking forward to this more than I can say.

There is nothing like the outing, just pure fun. Last year lew my mind and I can't wit o see what JB and GG have in store for us at reunion.

My wife came last year and is coming again this year. She does not golf and went to Disney just about every day and hung out with me at night. She had a great time, obviously, or she would not be coming back.

It will be great to see you again york!

Back