Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

may have talked the gf into going , 90% sure , now I just gotta hope there is spots left

Glad to see more people stepping up and signing up for this great event!!! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones in May

I think about this Outing every day and am so stinking excited about it. I can't wait to meet everyone and experience my first outing.

may have talked the gf into going , 90% sure , now I just gotta hope there is spots left

I believe GolferGal said to me that there are a couple of spots. I would send her a PM to find out.

After a scare Friday I am very happy to report I have the ok from work and will get to attend my first Outing. Really can't wait for May to get here. With every new product release I have to tell my self it will be available to hit in May.

Awesome buddy! We get to hang out a few times this year it looks like.

i was a fresh THP'er last year. After you meet about 3 people they will introduce you to probably 3 people who will do the same, till you have probably met everyone. I know the one thing I didn't do a good job of last year was just being forward and introducing myself to people and I'm still gulity of that local THP gatherings. Best advice I can give is, don't be shy.. No one will bite...except Idrops if you get to close to OG..lol

I won't bite. I wore myself out at the range trying so many clubs. Too tired to get ornery. OG is a stand up guy and keeper of the Woodshed. You'll meet many friendly people who just want to hit that little ball, so pack your bags and head on over. Just stay away from the woodshed. There's evil doings in there you don't want to mess with. Evil i say...evil.

hey check that out, Idrops with a woodshed reference lol

UPDATE:

The outing is officially full at this time!! I will start taking names for the waiting list.

FINALLY!!! That is awesome news.

That is fantastic!! Hate that I'm not making it this year, but great that an event this special is full with 4 months to go.

UPDATE:

The outing is officially full at this time!! I will start taking names for the waiting list.

Great news, looking forward to all of the upcoming announcements. Now the excitement begins to amp up.

That is fantastic!! Hate that I'm not making it this year, but great that an event this special is full with 4 months to go.
Ohhhhhhhhh I hate to read this, I will miss seeing you there Donne.

Glad I got my name in soon enough! I can't wait to meet a whole bunch of THPers this May.

I've been looking at the courses the past couple days, stunning pictures on their website of each course. Can't wait to get out there in may!!!!

When going to these outings do you go by fourm names or real names would be hard to keep it stright either way unless you have name tags "Hello my name is Bill".. Bad at remembering who is who sorry..

When going to these outings do you go by fourm names or real names would be hard to keep it stright either way unless you have name tags "Hello my name is Bill".. Bad at remembering who is who sorry..

Both... lol. Most people go by forum names initially until familiarity sets it. Its no doubt a heck of alot of fun putting faces to names at the initial meet and greet over some cocktails.

It is usually a mix of both.

Maybe i should get a hat with both names stiched on the front haha...

99SRXMAN
AKA..
Bill...

It will be great to see you again york!

Right back at you OG! Really looking forward to seeing you and KB again!

UPDATE:

Glad to see this done with more than 4 months to go. I know there will be some drop outs, but I am sure there will be plenty of folks to fill in.

Both... lol. Most people go by forum names initially until familiarity sets it. Its no doubt a heck of alot of fun putting faces to names at the initial meet and greet over some cocktails.

THIS^^^^ Dan....errr.... I mean DDXU has hit the nail on the head.

Great to see that this is all filled up. I'm ready for this NOW! I'm pondering just jumping in the car and driving down to Orlando for a practice round at Reunion. January is not a fun month for golf even in Georgia.

There are so many people I am excited to meet at the outing!

Back