Official Charity Raffle Thread

We updated the first page because we just got a call from Ian Poulter Designs that we are donating a gift certificate for a complete outfit. The MSRP on this is quite high and there is stuff for everybody in this line.

Okay, I want to win that outfit from Ian Poulter!

Great work JB/GG. The charity raffle keeps getting bigger and better.

Thanks ChristianGolfer. We are really proud of this one.

Only a few short weeks away. People are buying lots of tickets. Thank you guys so much for helping with two charities we really believe in.

Well I've got my tickets. But what happens when all of my tickets win a prize and I don't have any left for the Grand Prize?! LOL

I can't wait, my mom is getting me a debit card, and then I can buy some tickets! :banana:

I will be making my contirbution by weeks end....
Because its a good cause, this might temper the wifes attitude once she finds out about my other recent golfing purchases...lol

Thats right and we are starting the radio tour tomorrow. Then we have about 4-5 more radio spots next week.

Thats right and we are starting the radio tour tomorrow. Then we have about 4-5 more radio spots next week.

How many prizes are being drawn each night?

Will we know which ones they are beforehand?

3-5 prizes each night and you will know beforehand with each drawing.

Wish I could be here for the drawings. Maybe I'll keep my blackberry on while im away to check in =P

Just purchased my tickets, Looking forward to winning all kinds of good stuff!!!!!:banana::alien2::blob::clapp:

Anybody that purchases tix today or tomorrow will get their numbers PM'd to them on Sunday afternoon.

Only a few more days to go on this one guys. It is open to everybody, so get your tix soon. Since we were on the radio promoting this event, I figured it deserved a bump.

I'm still trying to see if it's OK to get ten more numbers!

(Gotta clear it with the "boss" hehe)

Thanks guys for all of the support. Tix are selling really well and with our final radio push this week we hope to raise a good amount of money for these charities.

I'm still trying to see if it's OK to get ten more numbers!

(Gotta clear it with the "boss" hehe)

Hey Smalls know how you feel the "Boss" only lets me enter the free contests on here literally, especially since she is letting me get 5 dozen golf balls for this year.

To busy lately, almost forgot about this, raffle tickets bought tonight.
Thanks for putting this together THP. Good luck everyone.

Last few days to buy tix guys and gals.

Agreed Dent. We are lining up and boxing up prizes now. But we will have photos of each prize that we are giving away each night.

Back