Official Charity Raffle Thread

You guys can trade amongst yourselves for sure.

Good luck Floppy. And just know that if you do not win, atleast it is going to a good cause.

Well, I'm not talking about ripping off Bake because we know he wants it! I'm talking fair trades here! This is for Charity and all.

(And I know you are kidding Floppy)

You have to take advantage of desperate people! :D

Are the numbers going to be picked by that program again?

There ya go. Bake wins an R9, a few wedges, a bag, some golf balls, and a few hundred dollars worth of clothes, and you trade em straight up w/ the Mizzy! LOL!

I just bought five tickets! I better win something! :act-up:

Well, I'm not talking about ripping off Bake because we know he wants it! I'm talking fair trades here! This is for Charity and all.

(And I know you are kidding Floppy)

You have to take advantage of desperate people! :D

Are the numbers going to be picked by that program again?
LOL...I think you guys greatly underestimate me. :D

I'm rooting for Bake to win the Mizuno driver . . .

I'm rooting for myself for the 4DX CB's so I can give them to my dad. He refuses to buy new clubs even though he needs them. :confused2:
Oh, and some CG wedges, or any of the drivers won't hurt either! :p

What, you'd give your car up too, just for the Mizuno? Geesh, Bake. :D
My truck has probably depreciated to the point where its worth about what a MX-700 is.

Gee thanks, you suck. :D (for those who are new to this site, those who Smallville roots for have a tendency to NOT win)

We hope after this radio spot tonight, we can reach that goal that we set.

The radio spot helped out quite a bit and we are really close to our goal. We hope with that final day upon us, we will get there. Thank you all that have jumped in and we wish you good luck each day. For those that have not, there is still time to get some tix.

Everything I want to win Dent!

ok..Day one is over...Congrats to all the winners....
So...guessing at 1700 entries....and I got 10 of them thar tickets...and about 45 prizes left....

-1*((1690/1700)^45) + 1 = 23.3% chance of winning a prize.....
I wonder of lucky lady will be with me tomorrow...... ;-)

Is there a thread showing what is still up for grabs?

There is not, however there are loads of great prizes still left including the grand prize (full set of irons), 2 drivers, a range finder, wedges, putters, tons of clothes, etc...

cool. i could use some nice golf clothes...and a range finder wouldnt be bad either :)

Back