Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My facebook and twitter is full of like the same 5 jokes all being regurgitated by people. The only funny one i saw was," Manti teos girlfriend is as real as Alabamas 15 national championships".
That one is pretty funny.

I agree, the Te'oing jokes are not creative at all.

That one is pretty funny.

I agree, the Te'oing jokes are not creative at all.

Yeah it seems like everything is turned into a 'ing even if it shouldn't be!!!

[/B]

Yeah it seems like everything is turned into a 'ing even if it shouldn't be!!!
I dont even think the Tebow'ing is funny. Plenty of athletes drop to a knee in prayer after a score.

I dont even think the Tebow'ing is funny. Plenty of athletes drop to a knee in prayer after a score.
Very true, it was more of a universal/common thing done, then he did it and it get's a name put to it!

Hahaha, this is what I was thinking, its just a little​ thread too. LOL

Not exactly a new story, is it? Haha.

Very true, it was more of a universal/common thing done, then he did it and it get's a name put to it!

"Tebowing" got started after one of his comeback wins in Denver, when some Broncosr fans noticed Tebow kneeling in prayer while the rest of his teammates were going crazy. The original concept of Tebowing was to kneel like that at inappropriate or unusual places.

we have planking to blame for this...

Watching the Senior Bowl on NFL network. I love Mike Mayock. So knowledgeable, brings a ton to the broadcast.

Have my eye on the QBs today. I like Wilson and Nassib quite a bit. I love this time of year.

Watching the Senior Bowl on NFL network. I love Mike Mayock. So knowledgeable, brings a ton to the broadcast.

Have my eye on the QBs today. I like Wilson and Nassib quite a bit. I love this time of year.
Fun Fact: They play that game at my High School Football Stadium... Ladd Peebles Stadium in Mobile, AL

Fun Fact: They play that game at my High School Football Stadium... Ladd Peebles Stadium in Mobile, AL

I was there 3 weeks ago for GoDaddy Bowl.

Not bad for an ooooold stadium.

I was there 3 weeks ago for GoDaddy Bowl.

Not bad for an ooooold stadium.
It is very old, but was fun to play in. I havent been in that stadium in years though.

Just saw a ESPN scroll that said 5 Alabama players were allegedly using Deer Antler Spray leading up to championship game. Stay tuned on this one.

Just saw a ESPN scroll that said 5 Alabama players were allegedly using Deer Antler Spray leading up to championship game. Stay tuned on this one.
Cant prove it, this story also came out in 2009.

Ive got to get me some of that spray

No. The difference now is that a few of the Bama players have supposedly come forward and confessed to it.

The guy says he sold it to them in New Orleans the week of the championship....in 2013

I'm still not sold that this is really a violation, no one injested that stuff and I'm not sure they can spray enough of that stuff on them to even get into their blood stream. I realize their intent was to gain an advantage, but I'm not sure they really did. Now I don't like their intent, but this seems like much ado about nothing to me.

I'm still not sold that this is really a violation, no one injested that stuff and I'm not sure they can spray enough of that stuff on them to even get into their blood stream. I realize their intent was to gain an advantage, but I'm not sure they really did. Now I don't like their intent, but this seems like much ado about nothing to me.

I'm sure it helped nothing. More media crapola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back