Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy says he sold it to them in New Orleans the week of the championship....in 2013
I realize that. A story with the same information, also came out in....2009.

Funny response by a UGA fan on a chat board on finding out Bama players used the deer antler spray.

"Must have been rutting season when they ran over ND."

I realize that. A story with the same information, also came out in....2009.

I did not realize Alabama players were named then. I only remember A-Rod as the focal point in 09.

I wish my team would use that stuff, anything could help how terrible they have been.

I'm pretty excited for signing day. We have some decent signings (the best of whom is an ILB from right around here), but I'm hoping we can pick up one more solid recruit. We won't get Nkemdiche which sucks, but I'm holding out hope that we can grab one of the other top defensive players (Alexander, Adams, Foster).

Sad to say but with Taylor Martinez brother coming to Nebraska, it makes me much less confident in Nebraska's recruiting.

Auburn brought in a couple big recruits lately, I think we are going to sneak in a top 10 class this year, not bad for a coaching transition year.

Auburn brought in a couple big recruits lately, I think we are going to sneak in a top 10 class this year, not bad for a coaching transition year.
Not bad at all. Carl Lawson reaffirming his commitment tonight was huge, and adding a pickup of Peyton Barber tonight was nice as well.

Signing day has jumped out to a hot start for Auburn. Getting Adams and Mix were both huge. A couple other pickups as well.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Thus far signing day over here has been disappointing. Still holding out hope for a few more guys though.

Well we signed everyone we were going to except for one guy who has had problems with the clearinghouse and is in prep school, always seemed shaky. Really good class for us- handful of 4 stars and a 5 star CB

Signing day has jumped out to a hot start for Auburn. Getting Adams and Mix were both huge. A couple other pickups as well.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
3 5-star D linemen, I'll take it.

Well, Illinois got arguably the best QB in the Midwest. Gotta love building for the future. The good looks great too.

Texas is pretty dissapointing this year with their class. Not a single 5 star

That should make you happy, Charlie. 5-star CB picking Clemson.

I was hoping to get both he and his brother to AU.

Top 3 targets going in to final week:

James Clark (take from hometown U of Florida)
Vonn Bell (beat out Alabama and hometown U of Tenn)
Donte Wilson (flip from Oregon commit)

Urban manages to pull all 3 off. Unheard of. Great time to be a Buckeyes fan, I can't wait to match up against some of the SEC talent in the NC games in the coming years.

Overall, SEC is killing it as is to be expected. Ole Miss is doing big things today as well picking up a ton of defensive talent.

Top 3 targets going in to final week:

James Clark (take from hometown U of Florida)
Vonn Bell (beat out Alabama and hometown U of Tenn)
Donte Wilson (flip from Oregon commit)

Urban manages to pull all 3 off. Unheard of. Great time to be a Buckeyes fan, I can't wait to match up against some of the SEC talent in the NC games in the coming years.

Overall, SEC is killing it as is to be expected. Ole Miss is doing big things today as well picking up a ton of defensive talent.
Vonn pissed off a TON of VOls today. He was getting blown up with some hate-tweets today.

That should make you happy, Charlie. 5-star CB picking Clemson.

I was hoping to get both he and his brother to AU.

Awesome! I was hoping we could snag Alexander! That's our first 5 star recruit.

I'm hoping we can also get one of the other top guys considering us.

Vonn pissed off a TON of VOls today. He was getting blown up with some hate-tweets today.

Not surprised Tenn. is in trouble the next couple of years unless they turn their recruiting around.

Not surprised Tenn. is in trouble the next couple of years unless they turn their recruiting around.
A lot of people figured Butch would make a big splash in recruiting this year. Losing Vonn is a kick to the pants.

People that hate-tweet 17 and 18 year old kids have more than one screw loose in their head.

With a late rally, Arkansas' recruiting class is turning out ok, especially condering the coaching change and all of the turmoil and dissapointment of 2012. Hopefully the new coaching staff and a little more success on the field next season will lend itself to an even better recruiting class next winter.

LOL. Just noticed that the highest recruit that Nebraska got was Courtney Love. Oh dear. I know it's bad, but not THAT bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back