Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mashie has been getting a ton of love lately and now that it can be had for $109 I am in serious ponderness!

funny-pictures-cat-is-pondering.jpg

Hmm, I have the R11 and I'm wondering if I should try out the RBZ driver instead, since the R11 hasn't been liking me recently

Hmm, I have the R11 and I'm wondering if I should try out the RBZ driver instead, since the R11 hasn't been liking me recently

What is it about the R11 that isn't doing it for you?

What is it about the R11 that isn't doing it for you?

Just haven't been able to get a decent drive with it, before I could drive all day nice and straight now, I can't get a decent shot, sometimes it will launch really high and not roll out, other times it won't launch at all-maybe it's the swing instead I just don't know if I should be playing a more forgiving driver but I bet it's a indian/arrow/inverted cone technology issue

Just haven't been able to get a decent drive with it, before I could drive all day nice and straight now, I can't get a decent shot, sometimes it will launch really high and not roll out, other times it won't launch at all-maybe it's the swing instead I just don't know if I should be playing a more forgiving driver but I bet it's a indian/arrow/inverted cone technology issue

When you do get ahold of it are you happy with the ball flight? R11S may be a better option than the RBZ

When you do get ahold of it are you happy with the ball flight? R11S may be a better option than the RBZ

I will definitely keep that in mind!!!!

Yeah when I get it in the air it's a nice low launching shot that rises nicely, it doesn't balloon or anything and I love it I just need consistency, I'll definitely try out the R11s, with the right shaft it will be great

I play my irons longer and my hybrids/woods/driver normal.. At that point I'm upright enough that it doesn't bother me.

Just personal preference.

It may have been a stupid question, but I was just wondering aloud.

Played a short course this Sunday, so I dropped the 3W for my 4I as I wanted a goto off the tee if I need it. Smoked it all day. Thinking it should be back in the bag for a bit. Question is should I leave the 3W out or the 7W? Decisions decisions...

Played a short course this Sunday, so I dropped the 3W for my 4I as I wanted a goto off the tee if I need it. Smoked it all day. Thinking it should be back in the bag for a bit. Question is should I leave the 3W out or the 7W? Decisions decisions...
Whats the loft of the 4i? I would imagine that you would use the 4i in place of the 7w a bit more.

Whats the loft of the 4i? I would imagine that you would use the 4i in place of the 7w a bit more.

It falls into the range of the 7W a little bit but I can stretch the 7W a little further. Thinking I should be able to cover the difference with a choked down 5W... I just rarely use the 3W these days. It is nice to have around thoug. That's it then. 7W gets a break. Should be an interesting experience.

4I is 21*

You sure this isn't a swing issue that will not change with a new driver?

Pondering getting the driver on the course! TODAY!

This makes me happy.

This makes me happy.

Really excited to see how you like this guy. I would be afraid to game it!

This makes me happy.

Glad you FINALLY got it. Wow. Good luck today.

You sure this isn't a swing issue that will not change with a new driver?

This is a good question, although in the equipment pondering thread, it won't be a popular one.

That is a beauty Jman. Totally awesome.

This is a good question, although in the equipment pondering thread, it won't be a popular one.

Some say it's the Indian and not the arrow. However, we come to the "equipment ponder" thread because we know that our golf quivers are filled with crooked arrows.

Don't try to ruin it for us...

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Jman, that thing looks downright incredible man. Hope it's a performer for you!

Jman, that driver is sick. I've never seen it before and that looks amazing. Looking forward to how it performs for you.

Very cool Jman.......I have driver love on my mind lately too!

I am once again pondering ATV wedges. I am just struggling with the lofts. I like 50-54-58 but they only have 52-56-60 in LH. I already have a 54 588 wedge. So getting a 52 and 58 would be kinda silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back