Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell him girl.

Today is going to be about 77 degrees. Playing 18 with Rocket Sauce and amollerud.

it was absolutely gorgeous out there today. hope you start feelin better JB

It had to have hit 70 today! I don't know, but it was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Too bad everyone else and their brother played hooky too.

This is becoming ridiculous. Playing golf 4 times in a month. First 2 times it rained on me while playing. Last week I had half of the sun and today again overcast. It better clear up. It's freaking SoCal where is the frickin sun!!!

man i don't mind the cold it the snow that closes the courses i hate...
That's what I'm dealing with this weekend.
I feel your pain.

Rained out today I guess.

We do not really ever see that down here Claire. We just have lots of rain today.

We do not really ever see that down here Claire. We just have lots of rain today.

Good. Not sure how far north counts as "northern." Next to the stock market, Hubby's big passion in life is weather.

He can be so much fun to talk to.

Yeah, that is way north of us. As far as conversation....That is why you have us remember?

Yeah, that is way north of us. As far as conversation....That is why you have us remember?

Trust me--I hear about that. (Dinner last night included a recitation of Warren Buffet's investing mistakes last year. The man has a million of them.)

Trust me--I hear about that. (Dinner last night included a recitation of Warren Buffet's investing mistakes last year. The man has a million of them.)
I guess when you have over $40 billion you can afford a few mistakes.:dohanim:

I'd be interested in that discussion.

So would I, that is if I had trouble falling asleep:D My boss likes to yak about the stock market & when he gets heavy into I can feel my eyes glass over & in my mind I go someplace nice & warm.

I'd be interested in that discussion.

His annual letter is online, but I'm not going hunting for the link.

Our snow forecast has been increased to eight inches. No golf here!

Snow???

Snow???

Cant get out in Atlanta today b/c of rain and approaching snow. Well, if I use an orange ball....hmmmmm. We certainly need the rain so no complaints there. At least I get to spend some quality time with the wife.

He is...He leaves tonight to head back to the cold.

He is...He leaves tonight to head back to the cold.

With the nor'easter heading this way, his flight could well be delayed, if not canceled. You may be stuck with him awhile!

Heading to Sun City, Arizona in 3 days, supposed to be about 78* and sunny when I get there! :banana:

not today... snowed over a foot yesterday here in Boston. My jury duty was canceled and I came into work this morning.... people here responded "what the hell are you doing here"

apparently I could have just stayed home...

Its 53 here right now. But we expect it to be 65 or so soon. Hopefully we will get in 18 this afternoon.

I'm hoping the snow we recieved on Sat. would be gone by Tue. or Wed., it needs to warm up to get it done.

We're supposed to be low 40s tomorrow, low 60s on Wednesday and low 70s on Thursday MO. I think I might be feeling sick again . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back