Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smallie,
I heard that Gaulphytus (golfitus) was going around. better get checked out.

That and Anal Glaucoma seem to have higher incidence rates as the weather gets nicer.

well just got like a foot of snow...Im so moving to florida

Smallie,
I heard that Gaulphytus (golfitus) was going around. better get checked out.

That and Anal Glaucoma seem to have higher incidence rates as the weather gets nicer.

You know neither one of those conditions seem "delightful". Maybe the one JB mentioned but Smalls your's just sounds horrible. I'd definetly get those both checked out. There was a time in mid April I'd get a bad case of "Fishing pox". That's a horrible thing to recover from.

I think I heard this morning on the news there's a chance it might make it up to the 70's later this week. :banana: :alien2:

Spoiler
BTW I know both "illnesses" are made up.

I'm looking at 65 and 68 respectively this weekend. No rain, just overcast. Can't wait!

79 to 80 degrees and sunny here this weekend.

Supposed to be in the 40s and 50s this weekend, add a little rain to that and you have the perfect recepie for melting snow!!

I heard on the radio today that it is supposed to get in the 70s in the DC area.

Well I live in florida, so its always nice almost all the time. The problem is just finding time to play, because I can't wait for weekends to come around, that just takes too long. I'm drooling for when school lets out.

I hate New England. Yesterday was 70 and sunny, today there is 3 inches of snow. Are you kidding me!?!? ugh fml....i want to play!

Not my photo, but here is golfing weather today where I am:

m.jpg

Currently working midnight shifts....I go in at 11p and get off at 8a.
I go home and go straight to bed except on my last mid...then I end up staying up for about 30 hours to cylce back on to day shift. To stay up I usually go and try and play...I get off this coming Tuesday morning and the high is supposed to be 71*....I may be playing another double header at the RTJ course on Tuesday like I did a couple of weeks ago.........As long as the rain stays away....

I was hoping to be sick tomorrow, but I have to be in the office the rest of the week. So we're going to play Saturday. It won't be as warm, but whatcha gonna do?

Try out Minor Park MO. It's a tad easier than Shirkey! But make a tee time (anywhere!)

I was hoping to be sick tomorrow, but I have to be in the office the rest of the week. So we're going to play Saturday. It won't be as warm, but whatcha gonna do?

Try out Minor Park MO. It's a tad easier than Shirkey! But make a tee time (anywhere!)

I'm guessing we'll play at either Bent Oak or Adam's Pointe. I won't find out until tomorrow morning, I have to wait and find out what time my cousin can get away from work.:D I'm sure all the courses are going to be jammed up with the nice weather.

I'll probably be at Shirkeys on Wed., hopefully the rain they are calling for will hold off until late in the day.

I've only played Adams Pointe once. Right after it opened.

Bent Oak and I don't get along. That's all I got to say about that!

Its 80 and sunny here. But I am taking a few days off of swinging and getting caught up from the last week.

I've only played Adams Pointe once. Right after it opened.

Bent Oak and I don't get along. That's all I got to say about that!

Hole 10 at Bent Oak is my nemesis,(I put six balls in that pond that runs down the right side of the fairway off the tee one day*) it has become my mission in life to get off that tee box without losing a ball.:angry:

*There wasn't anybody behind us waiting and I just kept pounding driver until I got one in the fairway:D

I recently went on a rant about the low amount of rain we've had here in South Florida making the greens hard as brick. Low a behold, it hasn't stopped raining in nearly a week. Everyday there is overcast and drizzling. As I type this the rain is coming down hard. No clear skies just yet. Now I'm afraid the greens will be TOO soft lol

Ugh its the end of march and its still in the 30's here, I WANT WARM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back