Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
perfect temp... perfect day...

for flying a kite

Well I walked outside this morning and could actually breath. 45% humidity and only 77*. I have long since forgotten why I continue to live in the midwest.

it was perfect for my early morning round yesterday... overcast and not too humid

91* today!! I guess its finally summer around here :confused2:

Its a high of 70 today...WOW!!!

60 degrees and absolutely chucking it down here. Forecast to be pretty much like this for the next 3 weeks and then it'll get cold.

its been absolutely perfect here since hurricane earl blew through

It was 46* degrees here about 7:30 this AM, lol. I warmed up nice, but pretty cool early.

51* here, and most likely not going to get any warmer. To add to that the wind is howling. Golf season is over if it stays like this with this wind. Hasnt given up in 2 weeks.

It's raining!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was overcast today but really warm and windy... humid too
mid 90's

Earlier this week it was about 65 for a high and now today and into the weekend, we're back in the 100's :(

Make a trip this direction GC, we are seeing some pretty nice weather in the upper 60 lower 70 range. The shumac (sp) is changing to a pretty red and the courses are ready to play.

Midwest fall outing coming soon, so join us.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

its really hot today and later this week its supposed to rain the whole week

All weekend and today, highs in the 100s :(

We went from 91 Saturday to two days of rain and high 60's yesterday and today. The rest of the week looks like 75 average high and 55 average low. October is about the best golf weather in NC every year up until our first frost in November then its bye bye Bermuda until late May. Hoping for a nice mild winter to play some golf.

rain rain go away... make it cart path only another day

guess its gonna be rain gear and pull cart for me this week

112* as a high for today :sweat:

Last edited:
We had a cold front come through and the last 2 days it has been 67-72 degrees!!!!! It feels so good from it being 90+ just a week ago.

High today 58* and windy,i played and wore shorts i am still in denial.so i will make it official "goodbye summer goodbye im going to miss you" see you next year.

Cold and rainy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back