Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather here lately has been AMAZING! We have little to no humidity, a nice ocean breeze, and temps are in the 60's at night and in the morning and then creep up to the low 80's during the day. It's been blue skies and sunny I am in heaven! Actually I would be even happier if the highs were in the 70s but after the hot summer we had I won't get greedy I will just enjoy the beautiful weather we have now.

The weather here lately has been AMAZING! We have little to no humidity, a nice ocean breeze, and temps are in the 60's at night and in the morning and then creep up to the low 80's during the day. It's been blue skies and sunny I am in heaven! Actually I would be even happier if the highs were in the 70s but after the hot summer we had I won't get greedy I will just enjoy the beautiful weather we have now.

Sounds awful nice, can I come back, haha. It's actually been very nice here with early morning temps in the low 40's, mid 60's by noon and 75 for the highs most days. The wind has been a bit rough and forecast for the rest of the week, but very pleasant.

Sounds awful nice, can I come back, haha. It's actually been very nice here with early morning temps in the low 40's, mid 60's by noon and 75 for the highs most days. The wind has been a bit rough and forecast for the rest of the week, but very pleasant.

Come back anytime. It so weird one day it was hot and the next morning I went to walk the dog in the morning and the temps has dropped like 15 degrees and it's been like that ever since. The lack of humidity has been the best change. It makes it so enjoyable to be outside.

its finally sunny and cool... hopefully everything is drying out

the weather has been horrible up here for the last week. Its rained for most of the last week. Rained this morning...blue skies now. Hopefully they will stay for a while.

the weather has been horrible up here for the last week. Its rained for most of the last week. Rained this morning...blue skies now. Hopefully they will stay for a while.

I sure hope so!

The weather here has been absolutely picture perfect for Golf. It almost hit 80 yesterday and it looks to be in the mid 70's through the weekend with mostly sunny skies. Im going to play Whistling Straights today. Last year when I played there it was 45 and 30mph winds should be a pleasure to play in good conditions.

After lots of rain and cool weather, today is a high of 83 and then over the weekend, into the mid to low 90s. I'm playing golf this weekend and the courses will be nice and green :)

perfect day for a horrendous round of golf
74° not a cloud in the sky with a very slight 2mph breeze
course was still underwater after the 2 1/2 weeks worth of rain

75*, no wind, not a cloud in the sky.. Can't wait to hit the course soon and try out some gear. Testing a cool iPhone app as well that at first glance and for $1 everyone should get who has an iPhone.

Partly cloudy... 76* and no chance of rain!! And I can't play today!!!

Sounds like a great day out there hanks, have fun.

Guessing its close to 60 here, with a high in the 80's today. I'm on the road for Omaha to meet up with Crazygolfnut and CWill. Can't wait to get there.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Going to St. Simons Island Sunday. I will be playing 2 practice rounds Sunday and Monday and then a statewide senior women's tournament on Tuesday and Wednesday. Weather is supposed to be sunny with highs in the low 80's all 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!

Good luck KB, go get'em!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Was all set to go today. Was just about to finalize plans with my buds and head to the course(pretty nice Davis Love course) when my wife decides that she needs a haircut. What a waste of an 80 degree day. Needless to say tensions are high in the Donohue household.

75*, no wind, not a cloud in the sky.. Can't wait to hit the course soon and try out some gear. Testing a cool iPhone app as well that at first glance and for $1 everyone should get who has an iPhone.

That is what we have here right now. Absolutely gorgeous. The best part is, it will be like this for a LONG TIME now too.

84* 10-15mph zero humidity=perfect! I feel a mid 80's on the scorecard today and I got new toys in the bag and on me.

*strolls over to practice tee*

absolutely perfect today... hopefully ill get a round in after work if its not too crowded

Go get em Kelly!

It is 49 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Temps are suppose to be in low 60s by early afternoon. I tee off in about 20 minutes. Got the long sleeve lightweight wind vest on over 3/4 length polo so hopefully I won't freeze this morning and boil this afternoon.

Unbelievable Weather

Unbelievable Weather

Maybe most of you guys and gals cannot relate to this but where I live it is unusual to be enjoying a round of golf this late in October. This weather reminds me of the week before Halloween, '91. Beautiful weather, then, on Halloween, 39 inches of snow. Gonna try and get another 18 to 36 in tomorrow!
Enjoy this great Wx in the northern climates while you can!
pjs:clapp:

Last edited:
I hear you buddy, here in South Dakota we're LOVING the weather lately. Pretty chilly in the morning but absolutely outstanding all day long. I love it!!!

Perfect weather in Austin, TX. Morning lows in the low 50's, afternoons in the mid 80's, sunny and low humidity.

Yeah upper 60's here in Denver. Played 18 today and taking my daughter out to a par 3 course to play tomorrow

60s' here in New Hampshire but that is no longer unusual around here this time of year. November is our new October around here and these days we can have years when we can play well into November, unheard of 20 years ago. I can no longer accept arguments denying climatic change. It is all too obvious around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back