Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear this Tadashi, my thoughts and prayers are on their way.

Someone just dropped off 4 dozen Dunkin Donuts. Self control...self control.
Forget those, go out and get some Krispy Kreme donuts!

Forget those, go out and get some Krispy Kreme donuts!
If I was back home, I would. Not many places down here sell Krispy Kreme's (fresh). I use to drive by one of the oldest Krispy Kreme shops on the way to High School every day, when the Hot & Fresh sign was on there was no second thought about pulling in.

Never been a fan of Krispy Kreme donuts. I can't even get through a second one before I feel sick and can just about feel myself getting fatter. Dunkin Donuts on the other hand, I can put down half a dozen haha

I lost my fantasy football semi-finals by one point. I have Heath Miller and he was targeted numerous times, it's a PPR league do one more catch and I would have at least tied.

I have more or less dominated my league all year. I only lost 2 games going into the playoffs, and that was only by a total of about 10 points combined. I won my semifinal match by about 40 points. I get in the finals (2 week cumulative) and the first week I get drummed...big time. My whole team just laid down. After week one, I'm down 56 points. It would be a miracle for me to get anywhere close after the second week. I was trying to keep up with it Sunday while I was on the golf course and it got so bad and I was so frustrated by how my team was doing that my golf game started to suffer. I played like crap that day. Now I'm just ready for it all to be over with.

Never been a fan of Krispy Kreme donuts. I can't even get through a second one before I feel sick and can just about feel myself getting fatter. Dunkin Donuts on the other hand, I can put down half a dozen haha

So you wouldnt want a Krispy Kreme Burger?

Krispy-Kreme-Hamburger.jpg

I've heard those things are amazing. Not sure if the diabeetus I'd get afterwards would be, but I'd eat that at least once. Throw on a Burger 21 patty and asl;dkjasdl;kjasd

I've heard those things are amazing. Not sure if the diabeetus I'd get afterwards would be, but I'd eat that at least once. Throw on a Burger 21 patty and asl;dkjasdl;kjasd
Im surprised that Burger 21 doesnt have this on their menu.

Ate one at the NC State Fair last year. It was quite delicious. I'm 21 and felt an hour later like I was about to have a heart attack, haha, and I'm in pretty decent shape.

THP reviews take a great deal of work and are pretty integral to all the great things people love about our forum like testing, contests, just having a place to talk, etc.

It would be nice if all the folks that spent so much time here took 2-3 minutes out of their day to read/comment on them, regardless of whether they were about hot items.

Reactions: JB
Im surprised that Burger 21 doesnt have this on their menu.

It'd kill the novelty. This should really only be for state fairs when it's perfectly acceptable to Frankenstein meals.

THP reviews take a great deal of work and are pretty integral to all the great things people love about our forum like testing, contests, just having a place to talk, etc.

It would be nice if all the folks that spent so much time here took 2-3 minutes out of their day to read/comment on them, regardless of whether they were about hot items.

Im guilty of not commenting more :/

Bumping this cause I can. And because I agree.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm guilty too. Mostly because I like to actually read through every page of the thread before I make any comments, and that takes a while on some of the threads that are like 60+ pages haha. I've started to finish some of them though.

I'm guilty too. Mostly because I like to actually read through every page of the thread before I make any comments, and that takes a while on some of the threads that are like 60+ pages haha. I've started to finish some of them though.

I'm actually talking about the home page, but I do appreciate the response :)

Don't forget to "Like" the article and retweet on Twitter and SHare on Facebook.

I'm actually talking about the home page, but I do appreciate the response :)

Doh, guilty of that too then. So much to read! Haven't read this much in years, at least it's stuff I enjoy though. I'll have to start doing some more homepage review reading. Thanks for all you do Hawk.

Doh, guilty of that too then. So much to read! Haven't read this much in years, at least it's stuff I enjoy though. I'll have to start doing some more homepage review reading. Thanks for all you do Hawk.

No worries and I appreciate it! Lots of folks don't realize that the homepage is the engine behind a great deal of things here. It gets tons and tons of views from people that will never stop by the forum to chat. It's just a nice bonus for us when we get some comments and see that our friends are reading along.

No worries and I appreciate it! Lots of folks don't realize that the homepage is the engine behind a great deal of things here. It gets tons and tons of views from people that will never stop by the forum to chat. It's just a nice bonus for us when we get some comments and see that our friends are reading along.

Definitely! I always read them, I just always assumed that the comments at the bottom were correlated with the forum, and never checked to see otherwise. Now that I know they're separate, I'll pay more attention to them as well. Those homepage reviews are awesome!

Someone just dropped off 4 dozen Dunkin Donuts. Self control...self control.
My worker brought in 2dozen today...ugh

yiu need to eat more of these to add length

So you wouldnt want a Krispy Kreme Burger? Not needed, B would never reach his goal

Agreed, I usually search for the new threads that JB post about the latest review before I get into anything else. I know it take some serious time and effort and it is great appreciated

Don't forget to "Like" the article and retweet on Twitter and SHare on Facebook.
+1 on this smalls, LIKING on FB is key

I've got an exam tomorrow and today I found out there is a script with about 200 pages. So I have to read all that until tomorrow and now I've got a major headache. Guess I'l have to postpone the exam.

man i spent a boatload on presents for ppl that arent even in my immediate fam lol
i didnt buy anyone any one thing expensive but a whole lot of cheapy things adds up

I don't feel great and I'm supposed to play basketball tonight at 8:30. Time to tough it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back