Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Both Coasts of Canada will be REPRESENTIN'!

Ain't no party like an east/west coast party! Just have to book a rental car now. (which seems to be WAY cheaper on Expedia than anywhere else)

Hell ya, expedia I find is cheaper for most things. I am surfing it as I type here to find a cheap hotel for thursday night as close to PGA national as I can get.

Hell ya, expedia I find is cheaper for most things. I am surfing it as I type here to find a cheap hotel for thursday night as close to PGA national as I can get.

Just stay at the resort bro. Makes things way way easier. Plus well be there.

Just stay at the resort bro. Makes things way way easier. Plus well be there.

I really want to but I would have to stay in the room by myself and its a little too pricy. I have already put it out there that if there is a person out there looking for a roomie just for thursday night then I am in, but $160 just for the one night is a little steep.

I really want to but I would have to stay in the room by myself and its a little too pricy. I have already put it out there that if there is a person out there looking for a roomie just for thursday night then I am in, but $160 just for the one night is a little steep.

While it is a little steep, when it comes time for Friday demo day, you will wish you spent the extra money. You get your free breakfast (which is good) and can get dressed and come right out your door to the demo day.

Rather than waking up, packing up, driving over, having your stuff stored in a closet until 3pm or so, etc...

While it is a little steep, when it comes time for Friday demo day, you will wish you spent the extra money. You get your free breakfast (which is good) and can get dressed and come right out your door to the demo day.

Rather than waking up, packing up, driving over, having your stuff stored in a closet until 3pm or so, etc...

I'm totally with you JB and I have had a wonderful offer from rbelbin and TrueTemper may want to share a room that night. I will probably just break down and do it for all the reasons you listed above and I would love to spend the thursday night with everyone at the ibar.

Skim alert!! What time is the Ibar thing on Thursday? My buddy and I are leaving early Thursday morning and I think it's supposed to take 12 hours or so to drive down there.

Skim alert!! What time is the Ibar thing on Thursday? My buddy and I are leaving early Thursday morning and I think it's supposed to take 12 hours or so to drive down there.

As of now, no set time. My guess would be between 6 and 7 pm.

Both Coasts of Canada will be REPRESENTIN'!

Ain't no party like an east/west coast party! Just have to book a rental car now. (which seems to be WAY cheaper on Expedia than anywhere else)

i used expedia too - but southwest ended up being cheap as hell for me: and they check 2 bags per ticket - so my clubs count as 2. They also had a auto rental link - and it was cheaper for me to book flight/auto through southwest than expedia.

What time works for everybody to meet for some grub and drinks at I-Bar on Thursday night?

I like 7 myself

I just plan to go down there when I am done getting settled in and I get hungry/thirsty. That should be around 6 or 7 but I don't think we need to have a set time. We will all find each other I am sure. That's how it worked out last time.

I imagine I'll be hovering around the iBar by 5pm.

I'll be wondering around in a THP shirt, so I wont be hard to find. LOL

I imagine I'll be hovering around the iBar by 5pm.

Pace yourself....We have a big match the next day...hehe

That's why I didn't say 3:30 haha

Pace yourself....We have a big match the next day...hehe

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

I land at 3:50, figure an hour to get off the plane, get my bags, find the shuttle. Puts me at the resort about 5:30, check-in and unpack. Food at 6:30?

Food at 6:30, final answer

I land at 3:50, figure an hour to get off the plane, get my bags, find the shuttle. Puts me at the resort about 5:30, check-in and unpack. Food at 6:30?

Food at 6:30, final answer

I hope to be there around 6-7, I will be the Canadian looking guy, unshaven with a green THP hat, constantly saying "eh" to everyone at the bar.

If it weren't for work & money, I'd be waitting tomorrow @ the I-bar for everybody

lol bulldog! we're going to get along just fine :)

I expect to get to PGA National around 3:30-4. May try to sneak 9 holes in, but I'm not sure about that.

Any time works for us for the start time of the meet and greet. We are arriving Wednesday so we'll be long settled and ready to go! Think we might hit up iBar early so we can see everyone as they arrive.

Back