Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I'm so excited I'm about to start packing now.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone, I know it's going to be an amazing trip.

Thanks to GolferGal for helping make this happen.

Welcome Cmoors to the party!

Unfortunately, Pirate95 will not be able to join us, but we have added another great member of the THP forum and I know JB and I are very much looking forward to meeting you!
That sucks, we're going to miss you Pirate. I guessed Bulldog because of the fact it was a single room and I think that is how he's booked again this time. I feel bad for Pirate but at the same time I'm excited to welcome cmoor and I'm glad my buddy Bulldog will still be there!

I guessed Bulldog because of the fact it was a single room and I think that is how he's booked again this time. I feel bad for Pirate but at the same time I'm excited to welcome cmoor and I'm glad my buddy Bulldog will still be there!

You were hoping it was bulldog so that you would have a chance at the putting contest

Welcome Cmoors to the party!

Unfortunately, Pirate95 will not be able to join us, but we have added another great member of the THP forum and I know JB and I are very much looking forward to meeting you!

Oh, that's very unfortunate! Hope everything is well with you Pirate!

Welcome cmoors!
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I'm so excited I'm about to start packing now.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone, I know it's going to be an amazing trip.

Thanks to GolferGal for helping make this happen.

I'd never hope that! I putt so bad that I don't have a shot to win that anyway. I want to see Bulldog go back to back!

according to vegas, he is the odds on favorite to win again this year

Sorry Pirate95 about your dropping out and maybe next year you can make it. Cmoors you might need to get you a SeeMore dude :D! Looking forward to meeting you next month :thumb:

congrats cmoors, and I hope everything is alright with pirate.

Oh I've been eyeballin a few of thoes SeeMores lately...

I'm also excited to see if I can find a set of irons I like more than my Cobra's.

Oh I've been eyeballin a few of thoes SeeMores lately...

I'm also excited to see if I can find a set of irons I like more than my Cobra's.

Hey you can be the snake man this year! You will have plenty of equipment to test on Friday. Make sure you bring a quart size jar of Geritol to get you through the day :thumb:

Sorry to hear about Pirate95, hope everything is ok. Welcome to our Saturday foursome as well CMoors. We'll have lots of laughs out on the Squire.

Sorry to hear about that Pirate95, but welcome cmoors, you better be playing the second round on Saturday as you just got a place on the best team there, "Team Bushwood". You are a great bunch and look forward to seeing you there and #winning with you there.

Welcome Cmoors! Glad to have you.

Just made my appointment to get "Team Bushwood" tattooed onto my forearm.

I'm excited...now I just gotta start practicing. Feels like I'm training for the Masters.

Oh snap, Team Bushwood just got better! Rhino is their highest HDCP now, this is the team to beat ladies and gents.

Oh snap, Team Bushwood just got better! Rhino is their highest HDCP now, this is the team to beat ladies and gents.

Good lord you are living in dream land. We are going to pound you guys
Edit: And welcome to the outing Cmoors. It's going to be a great time

:guitar: You've got that right!!!!!

Good lord you are living in dream land. We are going to pound you guys
Edit: And welcome to the outing Cmoors. It's going to be a great time

Welcome aboard Cmoors!!!

Pirate95 I hope you get better and I am always around if you need to talk,

We always were One-T!!! :bananadance:

I want to thank the THPers for jumping on the open spot as quickly as possible. It makes our lives much easier and while we are sorry to ever have someone drop out or cancel, we know it happens for a variety of reasons.

With pixie dust on her golfball, KellyBo will hitting them longer than ever. You guys are in trouble

Did you conjure up the pixie dust from Luke Donald's undies?

maybe! Leave me alone alright!!! :blob:

Come on TC, you of all people should know that Lukeys dust is short game dust not long game dust.

hahaha, ok junior, I'm done w/ the Luke Donald references. I like to watch that guy hit iron shots just about as much as I like to watch Phil hit them.

Team Bushwood's gonna clown everyone! We silently get it done. We don't boast about how far we hit it or any of that tiring crap, we just put balls in the fairway and on the greens, and convert!

Back