Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Come on TC, you of all people should know that Lukeys dust is short game dust not long game dust.

Thats what she said.
or
Is that how he found you
or
well this is just too easy.

Well I don't know about all that dust and stuff but everyone better get ready to gird up their loins and get it on :deadhorse:.

Well I don't know about all that dust and stuff but everyone better get ready to gird up their loins and get it on :deadhorse:.

Can someone translate this post for me?

Even I don't know what the heck he's talking about.:D

I think it means , someone better bring the Crisco because someones goose is going to get cooked :D

I'm not real up to date on my Georgia slang but whatever it is it don't sound too pleasing. Binding and loins should never go together.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Team 3 1/2 men are still clearly the team to beat...who are you kidding One T? Just trying to give them a false sense of security clearly.

Team 3 1/2 men are still clearly the team to beat...who are you kidding One T? Just trying to give them a false sense of security clearly.

Do you know what page the groups are posted?

I think it means , someone better bring the Crisco because someones goose is going to get cooked :D

Now that's what I'm talking bout good buddy :thumb:.

The updated list is just a few pages back dmb

Alright everybody everything is set for second round Saturday:

ok everyone ...here we go.

Format will be a captains choice/scramble- so, everyone will hit a drive, you pick the best drive, everyone plays from that ball, and you continue this process til the ball is in the hole. I hope this makes sense!

There will be a $10 entry fee, but do not look at it as an entry fee, this fee will get you 2 mulligans to use anywhere throughout the round. so, your team will have a total of 8 mulligans which means we should see some low scores. Mulligans can be used on putts.

with the $10 entry fee that means there is $360 to split. Here is how it will be split.

1st place- $40 (*or 8 drinks in the ibar)
2nd place- $30 (*or 6 drinks in the ibar)
3rd place- $20 (*or 4 drinks in the ibar)

*assuming it is buy 1 get 1 free

Please let me know if anyone is not ok with a $10 entry fee, I do not want to put anyone in a bad spot.

Ok, now to the part I am sure you all have been waiting for....teams...this part was difficult but I got it to as close of hdcps as possible. Every teams total hdcp averages 60-65 (this was not easy to get to). There is one team that I will call out to add some pressure to their performance and that is the team of, SethO, Ddec, P4bdad, and Hanks because their hdcp came to a wopping 46 total. so, they better perform!!!! No pressure fellas!

Team 1 = TC, CoolBreez,Pirate, WR
Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Chunyloversfriend,Adamsgirl
Team 3 = G4L, DMB, True Temper, Clamfist
Team 4 = Biggsy, UncleDaddy,OEMKevin, Spank2
Team 5 = Dakota,Bulldog,SWFLA, CG-13
Team 6 = DrTeeth, Mrblind9, RxGus, 9Iron
Team 7 = Thainer, Chunkylover, KellyBo, SMG
Team 8 = P4B, OneT, Yoccos, Spank
Team 9 = Ddec, P4Bdad, Setho, Hanks

the team to beat is in bold! hehehe

Bump for all the smack talkin!

Your teammate sees it, just admit it to yourself my friend, it will be easier to deal with when it happens.

Keep sleeping on team 5, that way when you're licking your wounds later you won't be choking on crow.

Edit, look up gray

Your teammate sees it, just admit it to yourself my friend, Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Chunyloversfriend, & Adamsgirl will take first place .

FIFY Now ya better gird up those loins :beat-up:

I had to look it up:

gird (up) (one's) loins
Translation:
To summon up one's inner resources in preparation for action.
:act-up:

I had to look it up:

gird (up) (one's) loins
Translation:

Yep that's what I said, "Gird em up" as Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Chunyloversfriend, & Adamsgirl will be ready to kick some arse :deadhorse:

I had to look it up:

gird (up) (one's) loins
Translation:

Thanks Kelly, I will buy the Gray to English, English to Gray dictionary from you at the outing.

Thanks Kelly, I will buy the Gray to English, English to Gray dictionary from you at the outing.

I can autograph it for ya cool :D. You will be talking like a homegrown Georgia boy by the time you head by to your neck of the woods :thumb:

I can autograph it for ya cool :D. You will be talking like a homegrown Georgia boy by the time you head by to your neck of the woods :thumb:

Look forward to it, we can learn each others Crazy accents over some sweet tea and bourbon.

Back