Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Ole Gray says he'll be glad to bring his 8i and SW Tour Strikers to the outing. Be sure to send him a reminder! You know his name isn't "Ole" for nothing. Hehe!

Awesome I sure will around that time.

I just faxed the authorization to the resort. clam and Pandute are in for sure now!

I just faxed the authorization to the resort. clam and Pandute are in for sure now!

Great! Can't wait to meet you and Pandute at the outing.

Awesome ! Looking forward to meeting you guys..........the outing cannot get here soon enough!!

Clam, great to have you and the mrs. along for the ride! You won't regret it.

By the way, anyone else here send in their fax (a long time ago) and not got back any confirmation from the resort?

By the way, anyone else here send in their fax (a long time ago) and not got back any confirmation from the resort?

I sent mine in last Wednesday. I did not get any confirmation either. I just let Ghost know it was in.

Ahhh I wish I could go to one of these.

I sent mine in last Wednesday. I did not get any confirmation either. I just let Ghost know it was in.

If you don't hear for a couple of days just drop Renee an email to make sure she received it. I'm guessing she's starting to go through them now since the charge for the deposit have appeared on my statement.

i can't wait to meet the clams.

For those that have not received confirmations back, drop a quick phone call or email in to the resort (Renee) and you can check to make sure they have you booked.

For those that have not received confirmations back, drop a quick phone call or email in to the resort (Renee) and you can check to make sure they have you booked.

i did that yesterday, although i didn't speak w/ renee, whoever else i spoke to was helpful. it's official, i'm in!

I couldn't remember if I got a confirmation or not, but I just checked my credit card and the deposit has been charged.

i did that yesterday, although i didn't speak w/ renee, whoever else i spoke to was helpful. it's official, i'm in!

Woot woot.

I couldn't remember if I got a confirmation or not, but I just checked my credit card and the deposit has been charged.

Good idea, I'll check my statement tonight
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last time, deposits were not taken until the max number of people was reached, or sometime around there. JB or GG can probably confirm either way.

I believe over half the spots are taken and there is probably going to be a wave of people signing up after the holidays. Procrastinators may get hurt in this one.

I believe over half the spots are taken and there is probably going to be a wave of people signing up after the holidays. Procrastinators may get hurt in this one.

Absolutely! So everyone, sign up now! :D

I just checked...my deposit has been charged as well! Can't wait for May!!!

They were waiting for a certain number of rooms to be filled and once they hit that number they started to take the deposits. I do not know what that number was but I did get an email a couple of weeks ago that said deposits would start to be deducted from people's cards.

Last time, deposits were not taken until the max number of people was reached, or sometime around there. JB or GG can probably confirm either way.

They were waiting for a certain number of rooms to be filled and once they hit that number they started to take the deposits. I do not know what that number was but I did get an email a couple of weeks ago that said deposits would start to be deducted from people's cards.

That's what it was! Thanks GG! My deposit was taken too.

Back