Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Hey Clam Fist .......I'm in if your still interested. I sent you a PM.

I think this thread will be picking up a lot between now and the end of January. Then when people see all the goodness that THP brings them from the PGA show at the end of January and give them a sneak peek of some of the gear that will be at the Outing you'll ee a TON of bookings by the people that are still on the fence.

I think this thread will be picking up a lot between now and the end of January. Then when people see all the goodness that THP brings them from the PGA show at the end of January and give them a sneak peek of some of the gear that will be at the Outing you'll ee a TON of bookings by the people that are still on the fence.

i have to agree with you. plus, i think it's only fair to expect that folks are prioritizing with things like christmas this time of year.

i have to agree with you. plus, i think it's only fair to expect that folks are prioritizing with things like christmas this time of year.

+1, it's what I'm waiting for. If things look good financially after Christmas and our travelling is done. I will be able to figure out if I can make it or not.

Hey Clam Fist .......I'm in if your still interested. I sent you a PM.

I apologize for the confusion. Pandute changed her mind and decided to attend. Hope you find a roomie an will see you at the outing.

I just confirmed with PGA National......so I'm in! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and sounds like it should be a great time. If anyone is looking to double up on a room just send me a PM and we're good to go!

Glad you guys are coming Clam and Mrs and Pirate!! This is going to be a blast!!

someone will join up and you will get a roomie. Glad your going!

I just confirmed with PGA National......so I'm in! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and sounds like it should be a great time. If anyone is looking to double up on a room just send me a PM and we're good to go!

Great news. Looking forward to meeting you.

arrrggghhhh! big fella! looking forward to meeting you brother! glad you signed up.

Swweeeeeeet!!! Three more new outing goers. Can't wait to meet you :) This thread gets way more fun when you are actually coming!

Thanks all.......I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and coming home with some great stories and my Miyazaki flex code!

So you all were talking about the big birds that were at PGA National and I was saying we have them here too. Well I went to go put something in our mailbox just now and look what came to visit. P.S. you should hear how loud they are right now!

1132513341_2YhLT-L.jpg

Let Ellie out after em!

Let Ellie out after em!

Forget that... let Seth and Yoccos take a shot!! :D

They just stare at it each. It's kind of funny. I just get freaked out when they (the birds) start jumping up and down, expanding their wings and making really loud noises. I think they are going to attack.

Just do it back to them. ( but please get it on video if you do!! ) :D

Forget that... let Seth and Yoccos take a shot!! :D

Just do it back to them. ( but please get it on video if you do!! ) :D

that would be hilarious!!!

you can't escape nature GG! lol
They just stare at it each. It's kind of funny. I just get freaked out when they (the birds) start jumping up and down, expanding their wings and making really loud noises. I think they are going to attack.

Is there any way we could get some Tour Striker training aids at the demo day? Either demo versions from the factory or from other THP members. I have been wondering if these things work or not.

Is there any way we could get some Tour Striker training aids at the demo day? Either demo versions from the factory or from other THP members. I have been wondering if these things work or not.

great idea!

Ole Gray says he'll be glad to bring his 8i and SW Tour Strikers to the outing. Be sure to send him a reminder! You know his name isn't "Ole" for nothing. Hehe!

Back