Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

How many forum members in and around Cleveland area
I am about 5 minutes from Briton G about 1 hr from the cle.

Im about an hour south of Cleveland

I’ll let you know when we come up some time.

I am about 5 minutes from Briton G about 1 hr from the cle.
Blue Bird Hello GIF

Hi guys...

My son and daughter-in-law might be relocating there for work
If they need help with finding a home,let me know.

If they need help with finding a home,let me know.
I know they are looking to rent. They have looked at a few places not sure yet if they have settled on anything. Are you in real estate. I’ll see them over the holidays I’ll let them know.

I know they are looking to rent. They have looked at a few places not sure yet if they have settled on anything. Are you in real estate. I’ll see them over the holidays I’ll let them know.
I am not, but my wife is. She works woth buyers and renters

Wait, I grew up in Green. Are you near Canton?
Ehh not too far off I’m west of Massillon about 15 miles on route 30

I know it’s Christmas Eve Sunday, but also 60 degrees. Anyone available to play somewhere around mid morning?
I’d love to. But no sticks. Family time. But I’m in Ohio.

@KY Golfer
Sorry for the delayed response, I won’t be able to play today. However, let’s make it a point to meet up and play, I like Nevel or we could play Standard if you are interested. I would like to meet a THP member from the area.
Anytime!! I drove over to Kearney today. Couldn’t pass up the 50/60 weather today lol.

@KY Golfer
Considering playing tomorrow around noon. May be the last good day for a little while interest. Probably going to walk Standard, any interest?
Unfortunately I can't play tomorrow. Gotta work and I doubt I'd be able to get away.

I would run on the "rails to trails" bike path from Dalton to Massillon regularly, so I know the area quite well.
Thats wild! Small town not many have heard of, I grew up and live south of 30

Back