Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

IMG_8912.jpeg
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Tomorrow will be my first day of morning golf this year. Could have been today but had other things going on.
1708961862389.png

OHIO….

Animated GIF

C5B5D66D-F862-4C9E-B136-EC066573B85C.jpeg

Scared Nintendo GIF

I wonder why its members, walking only one day, and everyone with carts the next?

I wonder why its members, walking only one day, and everyone with carts the next?
Not sure exactly. Only members are allowed to walk, so if it’s walking only it’s members only basically. Typically they do a day or two of walking only before opening it to carts.

Not sure exactly. Only members are allowed to walk, so if it’s walking only it’s members only basically. Typically they do a day or two of walking only before opening it to carts.
interesting rule that members can walk a day early before the hounds on carts are released haha

I wouldn't expect anything quality, but if night golf and fun are the goals, and we can get 20 folks....

@LLIB & Myself have a 10am time at Kearney Hills near Lexington, Ky Sunday morning if anyone wants to join.

@LLIB & Myself have a 10am time at Kearney Hills near Lexington, Ky Sunday morning if anyone wants to join.
Wish I could make it, missed playing with you guys last year. Good news is you should stay dry since I won't be there.

Had a great iron fitting today at the Southwest Golf Ranch near Mason today. Can’t say enough great things about the place and they’re doing so nice remodeling with the place to. Steve is a great instructor and took great care of me as well in the fitting and can’t recommend enough.

Had a great iron fitting today at the Southwest Golf Ranch near Mason today. Can’t say enough great things about the place and they’re doing so nice remodeling with the place to. Steve is a great instructor and took great care of me as well in the fitting and can’t recommend enough.
Southwest is awesome. Steve is who fit me into the 243’s a few months ago. Great guy!

Instructor you say…. :unsure:

where was my invite?!

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Back