Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Nice read.Some guys make it here.Some don’t

I hope everyone was able to get out today, it was gorgeous in the southern part of the state

Anybody going to the Golf Expo in Dayton this weekend? Supposed to be the same as Cincy since Golf Exchange is putting it on.

Anybody going to the Golf Expo in Dayton this weekend? Supposed to be the same as Cincy since Golf Exchange is putting it on.
I could probably go. Sounds fun. Sunday might be a better option for me but could potentially make Saturday work.

Miles of Golf is having a Callaway launch party.

IMG_1343.jpeg

IMG_1344.jpeg

Would be a good time to hit the range of stuff.

Anyone planning on reserving a spot?
I’ll be working. Last time OEM’s were there it was insanely busy. FYI.

I’ll be working. Last time OEM’s were there it was insanely busy. FYI.
their all OEM demo day? I was there early and it was awesome but could see how later might not be fun

their all OEM demo day? I was there early and it was awesome but could see how later might not be fun
Yeah I think it was. There were a good handful of brands. Maybe a single OEM won’t be as hectic.

Was a good time in Dayton this weekend and Cincinnati is supposed to be bigger and better. Anyone have plans on attending?
IMG_1268.jpeg

Was a good time in Dayton this weekend and Cincinnati is supposed to be bigger and better. Anyone have plans on attending?
View attachment 9236418
Gonna be fun I’m in. One of the Golf Exchange guys said there would be a few more OEMs, several more booths, and even a live band.

Check-in anyone turned into an amphibian yet? Who’s swimming to work?

I went to the Dayton Expo. Kind of thought it was disappointing. The only thing I did was sign up to win a round of golf at Miami Valley. I did not win. :( For those who went, who tried breaking the glass or hitting the flop over the wall?

I went to the Dayton Expo. Kind of thought it was disappointing. The only thing I did was sign up to win a round of golf at Miami Valley. I did not win. :( For those who went, who tried breaking the glass or hitting the flop over the wall?
I did both, failed at both 😂 peppered around the glass but couldn't quite get it..

I was able to flop it over the wall but failed at everything else.

I was able to flop it over the wall but failed at everything else.
I did not try the flop, but I should have. I have that shot.

As I'm starting to pick the clubs back up again I got the best birthday gift from the mailing list of the Golf Room in Dublin since I used to take some lessins there and have occasionally gone back for indoor practice. They sent me a discount code to use for a free 1 hour trackman practice session.

I haven't been in there for about a year but that's some legit customer service and appreciation. I love the facility there. I just wish I could afford to go there on a regular basis.

1706794514614.png

Back