PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

So is ol' Ryo going to break 90 today? The suspense is killing me!!

I went with:

DJ
DC
Cink
Phil
Tiebreaker: 271

kind of regretting I didn´t have the guts to Pick Alex Norén, early days yet.

I'm a little hungry right now, I'm gonna go eat lunch. I was thinking sloppy seconds. Anyone else?

Eldrick definitely with problems midway through the round. It would be good for viewership if he could turn things around but I gotta admit, I'm not pulling for him very much. I know this is surprising, coming from me, but it's true.

The firewall caught up to me, I dont know how though, its 2 hours late. Anyway, I will just follow it here, much better than the blogs

You arent missing much. Tiger is eat his.... you know whats right now. +7 on his last 6 holes.

woomp woomp woomp.. go fowler!!! i figure he will do good with these greens as he it 3rd on the tour in putting strokes per round!! :clapp:

Holy bejesus what a meltdown!

TW found the fairway with the driver again. WOW

Lets not forget guys that he can string some birdies together. I mean he is certainly not out of it with the leaders where they are.
But we need birdies because this thread is alive when TW is playing well.

WHen Tiger swings with a smooth tempo, he hits great drives. Why doesn't he do that more often?

I know that I said that Tiger would have a few loose shots after his hot start, but I didn't see this coming.

In the online streaming, I can't figure out what is worse: the fact that they only show one group in the morning wave and absolutely nothing else, or the announcers that are assigned to this group.

Lets not forget guys that he can string some birdies together. I mean he is certainly not out of it with the leaders where they are.
But we need birdies because this thread is alive when TW is playing well.

Oh absolutely. He may have a shot at one right now. I never think the dude is out of it, just commenting on his demeanor.

WHen Tiger swings with a smooth tempo, he hits great drives. Why doesn't he do that more often?

Somethign I've ALWAYS wondered. I mean, its awesome you can boom it 320+ when you rip at it, but whats wrong with 300 in the fairway if you'd just swing smooth?

I went with;

Jason Day
Dustin Johnson
Phil Mickelson
Adam Scott

Score; 281

I went with;

Jason Day
Dustin Johnson
Phil Mickelson
Adam Scott

Score; 281

1 over par as the winning score? This course better toughen up quickly for that.

Good to see TW mixed things up with a par it looks like..

in the sand again....

Tiger finding himself in the bunker on a par 3... wonder if he can save par...

Some interesting notes from the contest.

26 people picked Tiger Woods.
Jason Day was the most selected player
DJ was 2nd
Rory was 3rd

Dang, add Choi and that's my team, little hope to win this one.

Wow look at Ishikawa, +15! He's gotta be hurt and that's a shame

And just like that, this thread comes to a crawl.
He truly is the most polarizing athlete in sports.
I really thought this was his week to bounce back.
I dont always drink the kool aid, but when I do, its Tiger flavored.
Stay thirsty my friends.

John Daly is playing better than Eldrick today.

Back