pumbaa

Need more golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What does everyone carry? Do you carry a pocket knife? I have a small middle of the road collection but will be grabbing some nicer stuff going forward to add to the collection

Current rotation
Kershaw thistle
Kershaw hotwire (not the normal one)
Qsp penguin in d2
Crkt M16-03ks in 12C27

I've got an old timer I always have in my pocket that I got in middle school. Have a CRKT and a Kershaw with a bigger blade that I take hiking, camping, etc.

Kershaw Brawler everyday

Cold Steel Recon 1 is on my Christmas list

I carry a pocket knife. I love a specific style called a laguiole. It is a French style knife and I love the style and shape.

I carry a pocket knife. I love a specific style called a laguiole. It is a French style knife and I love the style and shape.
Have 2 as steak knives. Love them

image.jpg
I have a couple. This is a fairly cheap daily carry. Then I have a custom Damascus that has jade scales.

If it's not a Bowie Knife does it even count?

I just have a Benchmade I carry rarely.

Cold Steel Recon 1 is on my Christmas list
This one. Dude was like let me look at it and compare it to my Benchmade next thing I know I'm like where is Spence? Ohh he left for the day, I ask what he did with it said he left it on the counter and someone else must have grabbed it. Yeah ok

Cold Steel Recon 1 Series Tactical Folding Knife with Tri-Ad Lock and Pocket Clip - Made with Premium CPM-S35VN Steel, Tanto Plain Edge https://a.co/d/ixAgHNq

This one. Dude was like let me look at it and compare it to my Benchmade next thing I know I'm like where is Spence? Ohh he left for the day, I ask what he did with it said he left it on the counter and someone else must have grabbed it. Yeah ok

Cold Steel Recon 1 Series Tactical Folding Knife with Tri-Ad Lock and Pocket Clip - Made with Premium CPM-S35VN Steel, Tanto Plain Edge https://a.co/d/ixAgHNq
I hate people sometimes

I carry a Kershaw blade and classic Swiss Army knife everywhere.

Looking to get a Benchmade knife if there’s any good deals around the holidays

Such a slick looking knife.
The French can sometimes choose style over function. This seems to strike a solid balance. I love the shape. There are cool symbol as well on traditional knives as well.

I have a custom vitronex mini Swiss Army knife on my keychain. Probably my only proper pocket knife.

A Leatherman skeletool on my loop or coat pocket for daily use.
The leatherman supertool 300 lives the backpack.

The French can sometimes choose style over function. This seems to strike a solid balance. I love the shape. There are cool symbol as well on traditional knives as well.
They do because when I was in kitchens and doing butchery I grabbed a Sabatier filet knife. Nowhere as good as the Japanese but man was it beautiful.

What does everyone carry? Do you carry a pocket knife? I have a small middle of the road collection but will be grabbing some nicer stuff going forward to add to the collection

Current rotation
Kershaw thistle
Kershaw hotwire (not the normal one)
Qsp penguin in d2
Crkt M16-03ks in 12C27

I picked up this one recently after going with cheaper alternatives and just throwing them away because they were not very good.

Amazon.com : Cold Steel Luzon Series Folding Knife with Pocket Clip, Large, Black/Silver : Sports & Outdoors

I carry a Kershaw Launch 3 auto right now. Auto Kershaw Breakout before that. Been thinking it's about time for a new one.

Benchmade 910BT Stryker Elishewitz with a drop point Tanto blade. I've had it for about 23 years, it's like an old friend. I also have a more compact Heckler & Koch Tanto folder, when I want a smaller carry. I have a newer version of the Benchmade Stryker which is an assisted opener, but the old manual opener is still my favorite, the newer one gets garage duty.

Not my pic, taken from the 'net, but this is the 901 Stryker:

benchmade.jpg

Last edited:
Benchmade 910BT Stryker Elishewitz with a drop point Tanto blade. I've had it for about 23 years, it's like an old friend. I also have a more compact Heckler & Koch Tanto folder, when I want a smaller carry. I have a newer version of the Benchmade Stryker which is an assisted opener, but the old manual opener is still my favorite, the newer one gets garage duty.

I have never had Tanto blade but was looking at this one; wonder what your thougts are: 2.9" CIVIVI Elementum S35VN Liner Lock Knife (Black or Bead Blasted) (slickdeals.net)

I don't know anything about CIVIVI knives, but it looks decent enough. I'm a fan of liner locks, they're sturdy and easy to operate.
Civivi makes some solid stuff and they got a little hype and name going in like 2017 or 2018 then the elementum came out in 2019 or 2020 and they took off.

Back