I carry a couple of Swiss Army knives, one in my golf bag and the second in my glovebox. Rarely use but when required has a bunch of options that come in handy.

Golpher Wichita, would be a really nice pocket knife without the extra features, but with a bottle opener, ball mark, and divot tool, it goes above and beyond.

DSC06259-2_2048x.jpg

DSC06285_2048x.jpg
I like that very much... All sold out on their website.

Don't carry, I go thru security every day at work. Do have a Gerber Multi-tool that is 30+ years old and a Gerber folding drop point knife in my truck.

Top tray of my EDC box that goes where I go, truck to heavy equipment, whatever.
Knives top to bottom
Outdoor edge replaceable blade knife.
CRKT M16 14T. The lock mechanism on this essentially makes it a straight blade knife, not a folder.
Boker OTF. Great value for an OTF beater.16674930315721776275657621472710.jpg

I have a bunch. I almost always have one on me, so I've been collecting them over the years. Spyderco, Cold Steel, Kershaw, Zero Tolerance, Benchmade. They all make the rotation. Even have a couple of classic folder models.

Love Kershaws for not breaking the bank... Rick Hinderer Knives are awesome high quality knives.

If I remember I will get a picture of my Hinderer knife when I get home from work.

Last edited:
Depends what I’m wearing and what I’m up to, but I have three I carry (and yes, I’m a Benchmade fanboy):

1. Benchmade Mini Griptilian G10
2. Benchmade Precint flipper
3. Custom Benchmade Barrage

Last edited:
My EDC is a Boker Urban Trapper Petite. Nice and tiny and unthreatening compared to my Benchmade Grizzly Creek

This thread has me eyeing some new to me Old Timers.

I alternate between a griptilian and a Delica 4.
Don't mind the condition of the blades. They get used.

image.jpg

My wife gave me this Swiss Army knife in 1982, which she bought in St. Moritz, the Fall before we were married. We bought one for her and each of our daughters, also engraved with their names, in Lucern in 2012 and ones for each of our sons in law, also engraved with their names, when we were in Lucern in September.

REM Swiss Army Knife.jpg

Normally a Gerber auto, but for the last year I've been carrying a more utilitarian Gerber Pry. Screenshot_20221106-171027_Chrome.jpg

I alternate between a griptilian and a Delica 4.
Don't mind the condition of the blades. They get used.

View attachment 9133749
Years ago there was an old guy at a gun show sharpening knives and offered to sharpen a pocket knife for a few bucks. He looked at the blade and asked me what in the world I used that knife for.

"Everything."

Yeah, exacto knife would work though...
Honestly, I've only used the exacto once and nearly cut my femoral artery. I was sitting, and dropped into the inside of my leg and blood just started pouring. 😐 That being said, it works great 😆 I use the pry portion a lot more that I thought I would.

Honestly, I've only used the exacto once and nearly cut my femoral artery. I was sitting, and dropped into the inside of my leg and blood just started pouring. 😐 That being said, it works great 😆 I use the pry portion a lot more that I thought I would.
Yeah, it looks real handy. Would be nice for my snowboarding jacket so I could clean the base up with the exacto and chisel-ish thing when needed.

I don't carry anything, but used to keep a Kershaw folder in the center console in my car - came in handy a few times. Since then I've leaned toward Kershaw for my knife needs, which is really just around the house and work shop - I trust it to be a good knife.

Here is my Rick Hinderer knife. Nicest knife I’ve ever owned and probably will own.

706A23C4-9E09-4D7E-BAA8-B7618E432552.jpegE3F0CB49-B46E-4C47-A26A-6BD195AC1471.jpeg

Honestly I use Milwaukee or Dewalt pocket knives. They work well enough, are inexpensive, and easily replaceable so I'm not angry when it's lost, stole, or broken.

Carried this Kershaw today. I love this little thing.

PXL_20221107_042356537.jpg

Back