PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

In what way to you think it might bother you?

Feel it might rub me. Probably over thinking it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really wanted to love these. They are just a tad too narrow in the toe box. Tried 10 and 10.5 and just not going to happen.

Really wanted to love these. They are just a tad too narrow in the toe box. Tried 10 and 10.5 and just not going to happen.

To me these had more room than FJ and adidas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still thinking about going up a half size, but I am still unresolved about the unventilated plastic fabric?

I've been patiently waiting for the weather to turn to grab a pair because I know I'll want to take them out and muddy them up, but my resolve is weakening. This snow storm needs to be the last so I can tell myself it's okay. I've been in love with them for months and trying not to think about them.

I am still thinking about going up a half size, but I am still unresolved about the unventilated plastic fabric?
The lack of ventilation is the one potential downside that I see, depending upon one’s needs in a shoe. I could feel it when I wore them yesterday. On the other hand, the shoes are represented to be waterproof. I am not sure if it is possible to have it both ways.

The lack of ventilation is the one potential downside that I see, depending upon one’s needs in a shoe. I could feel it when I wore them yesterday. On the other hand, the shoes are represented to be waterproof. I am not sure if it is possible to have it both ways.
@Tenputt how is sizing of these vs FJ especially pro sl model. Only pumas I’ve had are ignite. Not sure what size I want to order. Love the model you picked

@Tenputt how is sizing of these vs FJ especially pro sl model. Only pumas I’ve had are ignite. Not sure what size I want to order. Love the model you picked
Darn, I wish I could tell you. I have not even tried on a pair of FJ for years, so I am not familiar with FJ sizing to compare.

I have a pair and worn them 3times walking. So far very comfortable.

finally got to try on the AlphaCat!!!

100% buying. 10.5 is a great fit for me.
How do they run size wise compared to FJ

I tried these on today as well. Fantastic feeling shoes. If they would have had the disc model I would have purchased.

Agreed. They run true to size, depth is great and crazy comfortable

Agreed. They run true to size, depth is great and crazy comfortable
I think I've totally lost what it means to be 'true to size' hahaha - Although I didn't find them to be particularly narrow.. Then again I rarely need 'wide' shoes.

11 in the new Nike stuff (wide only in their Ignite Tour).
11 in the ProAdapt Deltas (no need for wide).
11 in adidas CodeChaos (no need for wide).

How do they run size wise compared to FJ
I'm sorry my dude, I saw some FJ shoes there and found the 10.5 to be maybe a touch more snug in them (the new traditions), but took them off pretty quick.

Could have been the style/fit more than the size though.

I tried these on today as well. Fantastic feeling shoes. If they would have had the disc model I would have purchased.
I actually have no idea why I didn't purchase haha - I really like the black ones, but Dick's has a black version that has a yellow sole and I am not as sold on that as I am the one on Puma's website.

Budget now has more options on their website, including a White Disc model.

Sorry @Canadan no black version

walked 9 in these today. wow. i hope they don't loosen up after breaking in because they are perfect right now.

Tried on a pair. Very comfortable and fit true to size. I’ll be purchasing for sure once weather turns.

Based on the lace up version I got, I am worried about wearing a plastic, unventilated shoe here in Arizona, but I am sure their water-proofness will not be a problem, though that is a non-issue here. The pair I sent back was at least 1/2 size too small from my normal size. Don't know if I will re-order.

2nd round walking in these...these are now my #1, most favoritest ice cream flavor of shoe. do ALL pumas feel like this?

2nd round walking in these...these are now my #1, most favoritest ice cream flavor of shoe. do ALL pumas feel like this?
The last few years, yea.

I hit some balls over the weekend out on a grass field wearing these. They are plenty stable and provide more than sufficient traction. Add in the extreme comfort and these take the number one spot in my collection of golf shoes. They remind me a lot of the Code Chaos, but I like these even a bit more. This is a fantastic release from Puma.

I think I've totally lost what it means to be 'true to size' hahaha - Although I didn't find them to be particularly narrow.. Then again I rarely need 'wide' shoes.

11 in the new Nike stuff (wide only in their Ignite Tour).
11 in the ProAdapt Deltas (no need for wide).
11 in adidas CodeChaos (no need for wide).
What size did you wear in prior Puma spikeless, like Biodrive Leather and Ignite NXT Pro?

I loved 11's in Biodrive Leather, 10.5 fit but something was off about them.

10.5 would have been right for Ignite NXT Pro's but I couldn't get my foot into the damn things, so I have 3 pairs of 11's that are like an inch too long but fit fine otherwise.

Back