Dude that's so weird, I thought about the I'm so Ugly girl when I watched the video, but figured it wasn't her. Get Fly and Uncle Sam are great songs. Coll stuff.

Well she's not the girl from the intro...just the middle bit.

I listen to rap on occasion on Pandora at work. I only really listen to old school rap. Occasionally some new rap. Outkast is about the newest I listen to. Run DMC, Digital Underground, Snow, Sugarhill Gang, Cypress Hill, and other random funny groups.

No love for Kendrick Lamar? Do yourselves a HUGE favor and download Section.80!

Steel Tappin'

i really like eminem and tiny tempah in terms of rap but am a much bigger fan of rock like five finger death punch, awolnation & evanescence

No love for Kendrick Lamar? Do yourselves a HUGE favor and download Section.80!

Steel Tappin'

I am not a big west coast rap fan at all, and I can vouch for this. He's one of the better west coast rappers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

i really like eminem and tiny tempah in terms of rap but am a much bigger fan of rock like five finger death punch, awolnation & evanescence

Tinie is very good.

I listen to rap on occasion on Pandora at work. I only really listen to old school rap. Occasionally some new rap. Outkast is about the newest I listen to. Run DMC, Digital Underground, Snow, Sugarhill Gang, Cypress Hill, and other random funny groups.
I'm with you. I'll listen to the stuff that isn't totally offensive and, in my opinion, a cause of the ruination of society. </soapbox>
I like the fun stuff. Old Snoop and Dre. UTFO and Roxanne--man I knew every word to that back when I was young. Eminem. I still have Digital Underground and DMC on my phone. The beginning of Beastie's GIRLS is my ringtone.
I'm happy that my kid hates most of it. In his words, "it (rap) makes it sound like the only thing important in this world is money, guns and women."

As most would guess I don't care for it at all. I agree with the comedian who said about rap, they forgot to put the "C" in front of it. :excruciating:

My music choices are all over the map. In that mix is Rap. Eminem, Jay-z, some Kanye, all come to mind. Back in the day I didn`t mind Run DMC, 2 Live Crew and stuff. OutKast is considered rap? Them too I guess. I can tolerate some Lil Wayne and D12.

I am a guy who also loves metall, bagpipes, classical, classic rock et al.

Alex

<-------------- THAT GUY (my avatar).

Also on my Ipod mainly in my workout mix: Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Beastie Boys, Drake, Lupe Fiasco, Wiz Khalifa, Nas.

<-------------- THAT GUY (my avatar).

Also on my Ipod mainly in my workout mix: Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Beastie Boys, Drake, Lupe Fiasco, Wiz Khalifa, Nas.

How the heck did I forget the Beastie's. Wow! Oh and the S N double O P. Gin and Juice. Oh and Chingy's classic Holidae Inn.

Alex

Nobody mentioned J Cole. His mix tape "the warm up" was better than most peoples albums.

I say j.cole, jay-z, eminem, Kanye, big, old nas stuff, b.o.b, Andre 3000, and the first clipse cd since I'm from that area

Drake.. Lil Wayne.. YMCMB CREW

I'm old school, but there's a young white rapper out of North Carolina I like, T-One. Dude brings it.

Kevin

I'm old school, but there's a young white rapper out of North Carolina I like, T-One. Dude brings it.

Kevin

Bahahahaha!

Spoiler
[video=youtube;c8Qxtzk-bK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Qxtzk-bK8[/video]

A little intro to Kendrick Lamar for those unfamiliar with him - it's some different stuff. This is his newest release - a track called 'Cartoon & Cereal'.

Warning - graphic language.

alot of pro golfers listed to rap, like nick watney etc. Tupac is good but a little hardcore at times

I like country rap.

Nobody mentioned J Cole. His mix tape "the warm up" was better than most peoples albums.

I say j.cole, jay-z, eminem, Kanye, big, old nas stuff, b.o.b, Andre 3000, and the first clipse cd since I'm from that area

I did :confused2:

I don't always listen to rap music, but when I do, I prefer old school.

Boogie Down Productions, Jungle Brothers, De La Soul, Eric B & Rakim, Biz Markie, Pharcyde, Cool Moe Dee, Big Daddy Kane, 3rd Bass, Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, People Under the Stairs etc....

New stuff: kid cudi; wale; chiddy bang; the streets (to add a white guy)

Old stuff: slick Rick; kurtis blow; Ahmed; dj kool;

Back