RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

I got lucky and received my email last week even though my answers didn't match the "right answers" floating around on this thread. I've had my irons for 8 years now...

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get the club once you've responded to the winning email?

I got mine in about 2 weeks. Via FedEx.

I hit these before I traded in my TM Burner 1.0 irons and wow just couldn't stand the top line. While yes I hit them far but just way too high. Would totally recommend these for the golfer that desires game improvement irons.

Good luck to you all and congrats!

I got my 5-Iron today........AFTER I returned home from the golf course!

Got my email saying I won on 3/29 and my club arrived today. Can't wait to give it a try.

Got mine today. I was actually expecting the club head to be bigger... hopefully I will get a chance to hit this over the weekend. If not, for sure on Tuesday when my league starts.

Got mine yesterday, hit it yesterday. Hate it! Feel was horrible vs my G20s and it had NOWHERE near the accuracy/forgiveness. I've been playing a 3 yard fade consistently, up and down my bag. Same swing brought another 10 yards of right... Ten times in a row. Nope. Don't like them at all. Max game improvement like these should be more forgiving than what they show. Plus harsh feel, not pleasant.

Got mine yesterday, hit it yesterday. Hate it! Feel was horrible vs my G20s and it had NOWHERE near the accuracy/forgiveness. I've been playing a 3 yard fade consistently, up and down my bag. Same swing brought another 10 yards of right... Ten times in a row. Nope. Don't like them at all. Max game improvement like these should be more forgiving than what they show. Plus harsh feel, not pleasant.

I'll take it off your hands!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What type of shaft was in it?

Still waiting on mine - been about three weeks. I'm hoping its shipping FedEx because the UPS guys/gals are about as reliable as the weatherman here.

No, I want to know which shaft he didn't like because he said he hated the feel of the club.

Haha, which one did you get? I got Graphite R and love the feel of it.

I got mine today. I hit 25 balls at the range with it and it goes about as far as my a12OS 5h but straighter and is has a higher flight.

I met all the criteria, should I assume if I have not heard by now, I did not get it? Anyone know?

Anyone willing to give away a giveaway?

Tappin!

Still waiting on mine - been about three weeks. I'm hoping its shipping FedEx because the UPS guys/gals are about as reliable as the weatherman here.
It should come via Fedex. All 3 tm clubs i've gotten this year have been fedex shipped.

i'm waiting on one too. i hope to get rid of my 4 and 5 irons with one club.

Mine arrived on Friday but I spent Saturday at the dentist (ow) and today's a complete rainout.

It's in the bag though and I'll give it a try as soon as I get a chance to go out.

Ken

i'm losing faith I'll get the one I won. Personal disappointment aside, I still think this is a great promotion by TM.

Finally got a chance to try mine out. I got steel stiff. Right away it took a little getting used to. It reminded me alot of the a7 5 iron. First couple of swings and I got exactlly what i had been looking for in a 5 iron. Compared to my burner 2.0 5 iron it was about 10 yards longer. The flight was much higher & the peak of the flight was farther down range. I was hesitant to like it after looking at it but I will take it out for a real test and report back with the results.

Back