RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

Apparently they are still choosing winners, since I just received an email saying I won an RBZ 5-iron.

Tappin' on my Blackberry

so that's why this thread is active today...
just got my email as well! BOOM!

I just got my email today too! Woohoo!!!!

Signed up Feb 11th and still nothing. I'll post when / if I get one! :)
Thanks for the heads up!

WOW, the number of THP members getting this is really starting to climb. I hope to receive mine in the next few days.

I'm pretty sure my name is on one of those in that tweet pic! LOL.

I hope mine comes today I'd love to try it out this weekend

I just got my email that I won, and my dad did too! Steel stiff and graphite stiff on the way to out house now! Took 'em a while, but I'm still happy!

I got an e-mail saying I won a couple of weeks ago.. I responded and have not heard a thing... no where did they ask for an address to send the iron.. not sure what to do :confused2:

Mine came in today. I am really excited to get out and hit this. It may end up being my 4 iron replacement.

I too got my email today but alas, the link does not work, simply gives an error code over and over.

An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.add07941.1334353276.30ea187

Don't know what that means, but I suspect it means I am not getting the RBZ 5 iron after all.

very interested to see what you guys that have won this club think of it after you hit it.

I got an e-mail saying I won a couple of weeks ago.. I responded and have not heard a thing... no where did they ask for an address to send the iron.. not sure what to do :confused2:

You should have input your address when you initially signed up to receive one... When you won, and you input name email and shaft flex, did it confirm after that?

I too got my email today but alas, the link does not work, simply gives an error code over and over.

An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.add07941.1334353276.30ea187

Don't know what that means, but I suspect it means I am not getting the RBZ 5 iron after all.

Same here Dawg. I got the email saying I won. But, the site must be overwhelmed because I keep getting the error message as well.

ya i won also and getting the error message cant wait to get it. I need new clubs so bad and im interested in these clubs will be nice to use a club from the set for a extended period of time not just at the local dicks for 2 minutes

Taylormade has said on twitter that they are aware of the issue and are fixing it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will try again.

Yea I'm getting that too!

Give it a lil tappy tappy

You should have input your address when you initially signed up to receive one... When you won, and you input name email and shaft flex, did it confirm after that?

Ok I forgot about entering info initially, I inputed name and e-mail and shaft flex but have not heard anything since. Maybe it is in transit.

Ok I forgot about entering info initially, I inputed name and e-mail and shaft flex but have not heard anything since. Maybe it is in transit.

Likely so. I would love to put these up against the burner 2.0s as I hear those are freaking howitzers.

I got my today. :alien2:
I will try it this weekend.

Likely so. I would love to put these up against the burner 2.0s as I hear those are freaking howitzers.

I am actually hoping for good things from the RBZ 5i, I hope that it's good enough to replace the 5i from my 2.0 set. From an athstetics (sp?) standpoint it looks very different from the 2.0 5 iron.

I'm going with the assumption that this will be a good ten yards longer than my current 4 iron being that a) they are the same loft and b) the RBZ are designed for distance. That being said, I hope this will replace my JPX Fli-Hi as this is like a hybrid anyway.

Heads up everyone, the site is working again. I just sent in my registration.

Back