RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

Had a very nice surprise waiting for me when I got home! Thank you Tmag!

I was also able to reply. Thanks for the heads up DD.
Heads up everyone, the site is working again. I just sent in my registration.

I WON, I WON! I've not gone to the site yet, may do it in the morning, but very cool. Thanks TaylorMade!!

Mine is on the way, did every THP'er get one of these? Seems like quite a few did.

Yes! Got my registration in.

Mine is on the way, did every THP'er get one of these? Seems like quite a few did.

I bet the majority of all those who signed up for it got one, due to knowing exactly what to put.

When I told my mom I got one because I knew the right answers, she was impressed that I figured them out via the official rules and people posting them. My dad called me a liar for using the right answers :)

I didnt get one, no idea what the right answers were.

I answered the questions as they were asked of me, guess I shouldnt have been honest about my game/equipment.

I answered the questions as they were asked of me, guess I shouldnt have been honest about my game/equipment.

I think it was 5-20 handicap, irons were from Mizuno, TM, Nike, Cobra, Callaway, or Adams, they were between 6 months and 5 years old, and you did plan on buying new irons in the next year, and you played at least 4 times a month.

So simply having Bridgestone irons would disqualify you from getting one.

Edit: See below

Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
Entrants who play two or more times per month
Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

That's the correct answers.

Mine came in today. I am really excited to get out and hit this. It may end up being my 4 iron replacement.

I'm also thinking about using it for my 4i replacement.

I did not know the "right" answers either, I just happened to hit in the right profile.

No wonder I did not win a 2.0 6i last year, i had just purchased the set which would mean it wasn't 6 months old. Interesting. Can't wait for my 5i to arrive.

FedEx just dropped off a package!

I can't believe I missed this. I really wanted to try the RBZ irons. Oh well.

I can't believe I missed this. I really wanted to try the RBZ irons. Oh well.
Same here. I know its over but i've been trying that link since i found it. We missed it

I know it's not going to be free, but i'm sure there will be a ton on ebay very soon. I remember people selling the 2.0 6 irons for like $20 last year.

Sniff, sniff.:crying:

Got an e-mail yesterday that I won one also.....so I am looking forward to trying this thing out to see if the distance is real. Man I can't wait

I know it's not going to be free, but i'm sure there will be a ton on ebay very soon. I remember people selling the 2.0 6 irons for like $20 last year.
I wish, they're all $70 and over. Hopefully in about a week because now i'm really mad about this

I cannot WAIT to get mine. My Fli-Hi is easily the worst club ever produced and I am thrilled to be recieving a free replacement that will fill the gap nicely for it.

I got my email Friday as well !! Ordered graphite stiff flex. Nice !!

Back