Recap - The Morgan Cup [Spoilers]

The recaps have been sensational guys. Jake and I were talking yesterday about how we feel this incredible bond with all the guys we shared this experience with. It's hard to explain, but it's there for sure. I didn't expect to laugh and enjoy the rounds of golf as much as I did, and that goes to show that we were all in this for the right reasons. It was an honor being involved in this with you 15 guys.

The recaps have been sensational guys. Jake and I were talking yesterday about how we feel this incredible bond with all the guys we shared this experience with. It's hard to explain, but it's there for sure. I didn't expect to laugh and enjoy the rounds of golf as much as I did, and that goes to show that we were all in this for the right reasons. It was an honor being involved in this with you 15 guys.

that is so true and I think that's why Sunday night and Monday morning sucked so much. Outings are great and its hard to say goodbye to 50+ people. But being only 16 of us and that we spent virtually every minute together for 3 or more days makes it so much more difficult. We are definitely in a special fraternity. The first 16 guys to ever play in The Morgan Cup. It's just freaking cool. I can't wait to get to the outing and see so many familiar faces again. It's just going to rock.

Speaking of recaps I had someone at home restart mine for me and looks like it finally worked. So here is my recap and sorry for the rambling and babbling at the end. Scott Walker gave the advice that when you think it might be time to stop it was time to stop aboot 5 seconds earlier. I even started saying names which I didnt want to do in this video and ended saying that Jake guys name twice.

Brother,
That right there was a great video. I would tee it up with you any time.

OEM that was a fantastic video my friend. I hope to tee it up with you at least 1 more time before this year ends. We always have fun out there and Saturday afternoon was no different.

Kmac, that just got real.

Awesome recaps and videos guys. You represented THP and the OEM's with class and from what I hear the level of golf was solid! Great job, you made all of us THP'ers proud!

I have a rather lengthy video going up shortly. I even had to trim it down and its still 17 minutes. It is taking about 70 minutes to upload though.

My phone will melt if I try to watch that. Looking foward to seeing it this evening.

Very nice video, OEM. TC, Jake and Yoccos, thanks for yours as well,the videos put a definite personal touch to the recaps.

Really digging the video recaps!!

Brother,
That right there was a great video. I would tee it up with you any time.

Thanks JB, you know I always enjoy our rounds. But we never did get that damn Red Bull I needed haha

OEM that was a fantastic video my friend. I hope to tee it up with you at least 1 more time before this year ends. We always have fun out there and Saturday afternoon was no different.

Thanks ddec, I think we need to make that happen one last time before the winter hits.

Kmac, that just got real.

Very nice video, OEM. TC, Jake and Yoccos, thanks for yours as well,the videos put a definite personal touch to the recaps.

Thanks smalls. Im not sure why but it took 2 days before that would upload to youtube correctly. And two takes to get it right and I still left stuff out. I sure am enjoying the wrap ups too.

Lol kev- I had a bag full of 5 hours, should have asked

I have a rather lengthy video going up shortly. I even had to trim it down and its still 17 minutes. It is taking about 70 minutes to upload though.

Wow i bet its amazing!

directtv guys screwed me, no Internet till Thursday... One week... Trying get some out here sooner, but my video is in limbo until I get a cable up.

Lol kev- I had a bag full of 5 hours, should have asked

I needed about 10 hours lol, I was so gassed in the afternoon.

I needed about 10 hours lol, I was so gassed in the afternoon.

I was exhausted by the back 9. Maybe that's why I was driving it well, I was so tired I couldn't over swing.

I think a rematch is definitely in order. What do you guys think?

You name the time and place, and I'd definitely be there. Even if there wasn't any golf played, I'd be there to hang out with all of you again.

Youtube told me after waiting 90 minutes that my video is too long. So I am cutting it into two and reuploading.

Youtube told me after waiting 90 minutes that my video is too long. So I am cutting it into two and reuploading.

how could they do that to the effin wow factor? Don't they know who you are?

Speaking of recaps I had someone at home restart mine for me and looks like it finally worked. So here is my recap and sorry for the rambling and babbling at the end. Scott Walker gave the advice that when you think it might be time to stop it was time to stop aboot 5 seconds earlier. I even started saying names which I didnt want to do in this video and ended saying that Jake guys name twice.

Nice video recap buddy!!!

Kmac, is the king of videos. Very cool man, I love it. Can't wait to golf with you again.

Great video Kmac, lol at looking at your phone.

Back