Recap - The Morgan Cup [Spoilers]

Whats your certificate of achievement for?

It was already in the office dude. I just left it up.

Is that a dot matrix printer? I thought those went out in the 90s.

The car industry refuses to move away from antiquated tech for printing their papers you have to sign. Gotta love it.

It's for printing Financing documents. You know, the ones with high APR's and big numbers? Dudes, it's just an office.

It was already in the office dude. I just left it up.

It's for printing Financing documents. You know, the ones with high APR's and big numbers? Dudes, it's just an office.

I like the look of that office. Looks like u could get some serious thping done in that space.

I miss dirtydawg so much that I decided to shave my face in tribute to him today.

20110827100751.jpg
hahaha, that's awesome.

I love how guys bust balls about every little thing that see in a picture. You guys are way too observant!

For all the noobs that are wondering abou the Morgan Cup....here are somepages about last years successful launch

thanks for bumping this thread Freddie. i've been reading through it all day...
just makes the anticipation for MC2.0 that much better. can't wait!

Last years was a blast for the time I was there. The guys bonded and had a blast. This year will be just as fun and a great bonding/golf experience

Even though I have read all this before, it was cool going back through it again and it did make the anticipation of the event get even higher!

I think it's cool that in the first couple of pages several of us that were there with congrats and thanks to everyone are now going to be participants in this years event...kinda one of those "things coming full circle type moments...LOL"

It's great to look over this thread again. Then, thinking that this year's Morgan Cup is going to be bigger and better? Now that's something to look forward to!

Rereading this thread now. Gosh I'm even more pumped now. This will mean so much to me that you guys won't even know. I can't wait

hahaha, that's awesome.

I love how guys bust balls about every little thing that see in a picture. You guys are way too observant!

Would it be wrong to blow this up and keep in the bathroom? ( Lol, bug control)

ad696d0e-3dbe-13ab.jpg

Good Morning Beautiful.

This is pretty fitting since the deadline for entry is coming up. You too might be able to say Good morning beautiful if you enter!

This is pretty fitting since the deadline for entry is coming up. You too might be able to say Good morning beautiful if you enter!

Nice bump dude!

Back