Recap - The Morgan Cup [Spoilers]

I feel the same way. I would seriously consider leaving my family forever to go back down there and live in an un a/c'd townhouse, just to be around all of you jokers.

That was a great time. I miss all of you already, especially my roomie One-T. Pushing our beds together, making bunkbeds and pillow fighting will never be the same.

I feel the same way. I would seriously consider leaving my family forever to go back down there and live in an un a/c'd townhouse, just to be around all of you jokers.

agreed, but it would have to be an a/c'd townhouse. Your place was miserable until that got fixed haha

Nice pics Esox. lol @ TMex and I looking completely lost in the sauce. Blank stares FTW

Big Hits!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was all thsoe Arnold Palmers. And the fact we just lit our round on fire!

Oh, man, I have to shake this The Morgan Cup hangover. I am worthless. The only thing I don't miss is being soaking wet the minute I walk out the door in the morning. I need to play some Cheeseland golf this weekend to see if I come out of this funk.

Kevin

I feel the same dude. Our round was a lot of fun and I wish we could do that every weekend.

Your voice carries to AZ at least dude. That was such a good time.

That was a great time. I miss all of you already, especially my roomie One-T. Pushing our beds together, making bunkbeds and pillow fighting will never be the same.

I miss everyone too. I think Ill be saying that until I see everyone again.

Yeah I want to go back too.

I'll be picking up a club for the first time since Sunday, tonight. ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

All of these pictures are awesome as are the videos. JB great video, very touching.

Very nice recap JB, it took me a bit to get through it having to pause and do other things and what not but all in all for everyone it truly seems like a life changing experience. Great stuff by everyone involved! Congrats again to Team Paradise and of course Team Hackers.

Awesome video JB!

I want to be able to turn the a/c down past 73* in our next townhouse. I like to freeze at night so I can sleep better.

I want to be able to turn the a/c down past 73* in our next townhouse. I like to freeze at night so I can sleep better.

Yeah, who's the idiot who made up that rule? I slept terribly down there.

Yeah, who's the idiot who made up that rule? I slept terribly down there.

that was just the fear that kept you awake!
I woke up hot every morning even though our AC was working the entire time.
I think the guy that used the blow dryer to thaw out the AC is the one that made up the rule.

Check out all these staff bags in TC's trunk.

100_0034.jpg
[/IMG]

^^^Pure sickness! How badass does that look?

not to mention all the swag in the pic

my staff bag is getting delivered today. I can't wait to see her again.

I pet my staff bag this morning. It was great.

I had my suite at Reunion set at 66*. That was a good sleeping temperature. The toilet was not a good flusher, though.

Kevin

I had my suite at Reunion set at 66*. That was a good sleeping temperature. The toilet was not a good flusher, though.

Kevin

we could tell you held something in for proper crop dusting

Kevin

I always laid waste dowstairs in dirtydawg and his woman's bathroom.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Check out all these staff bags in TC's trunk.

100_0034.jpg

Staff bags. Shoes. Shirts. Belts. Luggage. I bet theres some balls in there somewhere too.

my staff bag is getting delivered today. I can't wait to see her again.

Where the h*ll are we going to put another golf bag in the apartment?

hahahaha, I have 3 golf bags, you have to have a place for extra equipment. Leave him alone

hahahaha, I have 3 golf bags, you have to have a place for extra equipment. Leave him alone

have I told you lately that I love you

I was told mine was allowed to be in the basement. Look at the bags, theyre beautiful. Show it off loud and proud. Thats what TC would want. :alien:

Back