Rory Sabbatini switches driver and 3 wood

I am glad you guys could care less about sabbatini. I respect that Sabbatini speaks his mind. Although his foot gets in there sometimes, I still believe he means well and he is trying to be different. To me different is good. Players like Tiger and MIckelson to me are boring. I am the guy how likes the least popular teams and players. That's just me.

Dead serious AJ.

Wow...well doesn't look like he's going to make the cut at Quall Hollow anyway, so that's two days less of screwy equipment changes.

No problem with that and I respect who you root for. Albeit a little over the top. I am just curious about the private van?

Well, I am sure he will be able to give you his club updates each week since he is close to the situation.

I am glad you guys could care less about sabbatini. I respect that Sabbatini speaks his mind. Although his foot gets in there sometimes, I still believe he means well and he is trying to be different. To me different is good. Players like Tiger and MIckelson to me are boring. I am the guy how likes the least popular teams and players. That's just me.

Nothing wrong with that, I think it comes off strange to some because he isn't the most likable person out there.

Craig,
I do not think it is that either. I just think it is odd for people because of the need to know exactly what is in his bag each and every tournament. Even with guys like Woods and others, nobody asks this many WITB questions.

I think Crazydog is Sabbatini, he's just trying to get people talking about him on the best golf forum around.LMAO

I think Crazydog is Sabbatini, he's just trying to get people talking about him on the best golf forum around.LMAO

^^^That is funny, I'm sorry.

Seriously, this is a little nuts. Speaking of nuts, I think someone is riding Sabbatini's!

Listen, I'm not a Sabbatini fan by any stretch, and I have never interacted with crazydog in my life. However, I'm just going to state that I'm a tiny bit appalled at the direction this thread is taking. For all of the talk of how different THP is than other golf sites, I'd expect to see this level of personal attacks wrxing somewhere else.

I'm wondering what I'm missing that's making this OK in this instance.

If you do a search for Rory over the last 2 months, you will see why it has gone this direction. This is an every week thing. Its like groundhog day.

I'm not trying to add on to the amount of attacks on crazydog, but its sounds to me that Crazydog already knows what Rory did to change his bag, so why bother asking? And whats the point of knowing what Rory plays? I'm sure alot of the pros switch out clubs all the time, its not big news really.

I'm not trying to add on to the amount of attacks on crazydog, but its sounds to me that Crazydog already knows what Rory did to change his bag, so why bother asking? And whats the point of knowing what Rory plays? I'm sure alot of the pros switch out clubs all the time, its not big news really.

you should see all the people going CRAZY over at WRX just because Tiger is now playing a VooDoo shaft. its kind of disturbing actually. i think that thread is now about 6 pages long

you should see all the people going CRAZY over at WRX just because Tiger is now playing a VooDoo shaft. its kind of disturbing actually. i think that thread is now about 6 pages long

LOL. Don't forget to check out the marketplace section so you can buy those PROTOTYPE JAPANESE MODEL clubs for $1000!!

Listen, I'm not a Sabbatini fan by any stretch, and I have never interacted with crazydog in my life. However, I'm just going to state that I'm a tiny bit appalled at the direction this thread is taking. For all of the talk of how different THP is than other golf sites, I'd expect to see this level of personal attacks wrxing somewhere else.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/search.php?searchid=119465

LOL. Don't forget to check out the marketplace section so you can buy those PROTOTYPE JAPANESE MODEL clubs for $1000!!

exactly. and all the Scratch blade iron sets that the sellers found out werent magic clubs afterall

To add to JB's comment, it's also the ONLY thing c-dog posts about. He doesn't participate in any other discussions. Heck, I have an unnatural obsession with the LPGA ( :call-me: Paula!), but I contribute to the forum in other ways too.

I think anyone who only posts about 1 topic (repeatedly) should expect some good-natured ribbing. HOWEVER, like you, I'm a little worried that we are in danger of sliding over the good-natured line into personal attacks. I would hate to see that happen.

By the same token, c-dog is clearly golf-fluent and I wish he would expand his horizons and post in other areas too.

Harry,
I even discussed that in one of the many pm's that we have exchanged with him asking about Rory's golf bag each week.

Harry, that was perfectly said. I don't want c-dog to feel he is being attacked either, and I hope that he doesn't. However, you are absolutely right, I think it's because it's the only thing he posts on that may raise some questions with others. With that said I truly do hope that he doesn't feel he is being attacked here and I would love to hear what else he has to say about golf.

Honestly guys I am not offended at all by the comments. Sabbatini is very controversial and all threads about him end up like this. I am use to it by now. Just how people are with Tiger and what shaft he is playing in his driver, I am the lone guy who is interested in what Rory plays on a weekly basis. You guys might find it crazy. But I am crazydog and I am a Rory Sabbatini fan. If you guys want to make fun of me that is fine. But honestly if someone on this site could update me on what Rory Sabbatini has in the bag that would be great. Someone, anyone. I just need a driver and 3 wood update? Thats all. You guys can tease me and think I am weird. But I will continue to post about sabbatini and when I have something else come to mind I will post it. I love this site and i will continue to love it.

Honestly guys I am not offended at all by the comments. Sabbatini is very controversial and all threads about him end up like this. I am use to it by now. Just how people are with Tiger and what shaft he is playing in his driver, I am the lone guy who is interested in what Rory plays on a weekly basis. You guys might find it crazy. But I am crazydog and I am a Rory Sabbatini fan. If you guys want to make fun of me that is fine. But honestly if someone on this site could update me on what Rory Sabbatini has in the bag that would be great. Someone, anyone. I just need a driver and 3 wood update? Thats all. You guys can tease me and think I am weird. But I will continue to post about sabbatini and when I have something else come to mind I will post it. I love this site and i will continue to love it.

And it's great that you love it, but we'd really enjoy if you came to post around, and "hang out" instead of just wanting to know what's in Rory's bag.

Honestly, I will. Since Rory has switched to Taylor Made I have been trying to find out what he has been trying. Thats all. Does anyone know what Rory is trying in the driver and 3 wood department. Thanks guys, I will move on.:banana:

Crazy what's in your bag right now?

Back