Rory Sabbatini switches driver and 3 wood

Floppy you forgot the ping black out grip for your putter, nd you probably want to have a second set of woods with the voodoos in them since Tiger used them for a couple rounds this weekend...even though he did switch back. :D ....oh and the ATT staff bag.

Yeah, I have the AT&T staff bag...I had to throw the Buick staff bag in the closet since he doesn't use it anymore. I have my private clubmaker put the VooDoos in when he uses them. I also nine TW hats, 21 Nike golf hats, 57 Nike golf shirts, 57 pairs of Nike golf pants...that's it I think. Might have some more stuff in the closet, idk.

Oh, and in my other closet, I have all Miura/Scratch/Titleist Tour Issue stuff, just so I can fit in at WRX. :D

Lets get it back on topic guys.

Big news......

I just read in Golf World (May 4, 2009 issue) that Rory switched from his Nike Prototype putter to a Odyssey Black Series.

Big news......

I just read in Golf World (May 4, 2009 issue) that Rory switched from his Nike Prototype putter to a Odyssey Black Series.

Sh!t! Now I gotta go buy one.

What is up guys, seems like some are lacking in the sleep or something. Rory has been using the odyssey black series number 9 since last year pretty consistently. The only time he changed was this week. Funny to see him try Nike products with everything that happened with nike and tiger.

Back