Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Going with the rock-quarry style. Gutsy!

How about Darren Clarke and the sweet flops? I don't think he got the shoe memo.

I do not approve of this choice. Total linen suit would have got the thumbs up though.

Euro practice groupings for today -

Donald/Westwood
Poulter/Rose
Garcia/Lawrie
McIlroy/McDowell
Kaymer/Molinari
Hanson/Colsaerts

I don't think those hold much clue to Fridays selections....

Thanks KBS and THP for an awrsome contest!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

What an awesome contest! I've been pondering some c tapers to bring my flight down, this would be an awesome way to get some!

How about Darren Clarke and the sweet flops? I don't think he got the shoe memo.

Paul McGinley, he's actually a hobbit.

The Euros have much better hair than the Americans, other than Rory's mess.

I do love the Mandals.

Watching Furyk's press conference. Making a couple noises that makes me think he's dying of old age.

Thanks for this great contest! Got my pick and favorite in.

Let's make fun of the pics and the fun the Euros are having while we look at the pics that the Mericans are provid................oh wait, never mind.

Let's make fun of the pics and the fun the Euros are having while we look at the pics that the Mericans are provid................oh wait, never mind.

Judging by the clothes scripting they have, should make for some great jokes. Love me some khakis.

The Americans are so great, they are having a large oil painting done. Digital photos? Pffft.

The Americans are so great, they are having a large oil painting done. Digital photos? Pffft.

LOL, no kidding. This is exactly why the Euros are so darn good in the team formats.

We got ping pong on lock though. BRING IT, EUROPE!

Hate to break it to you but apparently Freddie Jac is untouchable in ping pong.

Hate to break it to you but apparently Freddie Jac is untouchable in ping pong.

I'm not surprised. I can see him Gumping away, striking the ball in unison to some Swedish techno beats.

I'm not surprised. I can see him Gumping away, striking the ball in unison to some Swedish techno beats.

Well, he's not on the RC team but apparently he played competitively as a Junior or something. It has to be true, I read it in a magazine.

Wow another great contest, thanks thp and kbs! Go Team USA, beat Europe!

There's something wrong with picking a team based on who performs best in a small room with a paddle.

I was able to find one.

Bridgestone-ryder-foursome.jpg

Sad that an OEM has the only picture of some of the guys together. Weren't they all in the playoffs together to at least grab a quick picture? Lame

Very cool contest....got my entry in....Thanks THP and KBS!

Excellent contest, thanks THP and KBS.

Back