Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

Once you submit your order, do they contact you about the logo? If so how long is the turnaround time?

Man I really wanna order one these EP ones. Think there would be any issue throwing a Bridgestone logo on there? Copyright stuff I'd assume would be a no-no.

Once you submit your order, do they contact you about the logo? If so how long is the turnaround time?
He got back to me the next day regarding my logo. In fact he emailed me over the weekend and said the first product didn't come out to his liking so he is redoing it. Sucks for the delay, but would rather it come out like it's supposed to over getting something that is subpar. My logo had a lot of writing in it.

He has been monitoring the thread and appreciated the feedback both positive and negative lol.

Been thinking about one of these since following the thread.
Black & red to match the bag & my favorite college team but with my college mascot (stallion) on one side & my brand (M with a J off the bottom) on the other. Only down side is my college colors are green & gold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, I didn't read on the website, is it real gator skin? I assumed it was a faux material to resemble gator or stingray, etc,

I am pretty sure it is faux reptile skin, it looks good regardless for the money. I am thinking of ordering a real gator skin one from Appalachian Leather Works, double the cost but legit quality.

Man I really wanna order one these EP ones. Think there would be any issue throwing a Bridgestone logo on there? Copyright stuff I'd assume would be a no-no.

Id be curious about this as well, but I thought I heard someone say they had their college logo put on it, same concept right?

Id be curious about this as well, but I thought I heard someone say they had their college logo put on it, same concept right?

I put my college logo on mine, but have not heard back yet on it.

I want to buy one just so I can start tracking my round alot better.

Did it make you keep track of your round more when you bought one?

Yeah should be the same concept! Think I might just order one up and let them tell me other wise? I'll pull the trigger tonight.

He got back to me the next day regarding my logo. In fact he emailed me over the weekend and said the first product didn't come out to his liking so he is redoing it. Sucks for the delay, but would rather it come out like it's supposed to over getting something that is subpar. My logo had a lot of writing in it.

Hmmm, I ordered mine on Saturday, and I I screwed up the colors on the interior and I sent a follow-up email asking for a swap and I haven't heard anything. I'll send another email today.

I put my college logo on mine, but have not heard back yet on it.

You can't just take any college logo off the Internet and ask him to put out on there, because those logos are property of those universities. You have to get permission from the university to use the logo. I may or may not have recently gone through that process...

Just heard back from Justin on my holder. Sent me the draft and it looks good. Pretty excited about this.

I know it's a simple design, but it's my kids favorite colors and names, it'll be a good reminder when I'm out playing! Justin and EP have been great to work with!

Maybe I should just go writing on both side an forget the logo. Did he just charge $5 on the "logo" side vs. the $10 for a logo?

Im thinking of getting a scorecard holder. A red one with my name and Arkansas Razorback on the front for my team. Also, try to see if I can get the THP logo on back of it.

I think they would look so cool.

We would kindly ask not to use the THP logo. I however am incredibly humbled that you would want to and think that is fantastic. We just protect our logos quite a bit due to the work that goes into our jobs and always like to deal with vendors that we have checked their quality many times over.

No, you cannot use the Bridgestone logo without their permission. It would be like using the MC logo, or anything else.

We would kindly ask not to use the THP logo. I however am incredibly humbled that you would want to and think that is fantastic. We just protect our logos quite a bit due to the work that goes into our jobs and always like to deal with vendors that we have checked their quality many times over.

No, you cannot use the Bridgestone logo without their permission. It would be like using the MC logo, or anything else.

Thought so, and you answered my next question with the THP logo

are these thick enough that they could hold a yardage book?

Crazy question and I feel like I know the answer, but I'll ask for the masses anyway.
Would THP be open to the idea of sending this holder in and having a THP partner do the logo? All at the expense of the member of course.
Again, sorry for the question but thought it was worth asking.

Crazy question and I feel like I know the answer, but I'll ask for the masses anyway.
Would THP be open to the idea of sending this holder in and having a THP partner do the logo? All at the expense of the member of course.
Again, sorry for the question but thought it was worth asking.

Not at this time and never apologize for a question. We are always happy to help.

Card holder from EP is 14" x 5". The yardage book is a good snug fit and is approx 6" x 4" in size. It isn't going anywhere. The yellow notepad is a bit loose. It's dimensions are approx 3" x 5".

yhysa4a7.jpg

quoting this post as it gives some good info.

Not at this time and never apologize for a question. We are always happy to help.

No problem. I guess this was covered in another thread.

Don't have walking courses here so my scorecard stays in the cart. I do use golfshot to track my stats, specially putting...

My holder from Ecktrom came in today. Really cool to see this idea come to life, and the price was right as well.

eba5a4uz.jpg

aqyqube5.jpg

vegy3e9u.jpg

Back