Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

My holder from Ecktrom came in today. Really cool to see this idea come to life, and the price was right as well.

eba5a4uz.jpg

aqyqube5.jpg

vegy3e9u.jpg

That came out fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good buddy

My holder from Ecktrom came in today. Really cool to see this idea come to life, and the price was right as well.

Really surprised they let you use the Duke logo.

How long after you all ordered did you hear back?

eba5a4uz.jpg

aqyqube5.jpg

vegy3e9u.jpg

That came out really really nice Amol. I keep going back and forth on what I want on mine.

Cool. Appears that Oklahoma has a "one time request for licensing" form that you can fill out and get a response in around 5 business days. Will try that when I'm due to reorder.

Mine was approved under a "1 time use" heading, would imagine that most universities are willing to do it in that situation. Make sure you tell them that it's a single item to be manufactured and that you are only doing it for personal use, not for profit.

eba5a4uz.jpg

aqyqube5.jpg

vegy3e9u.jpg
Looks awesome! Mine arrived but I'm out of town, have to get the wife to send some pics of it to me.

My EP just showed up, I love it!

That came out really good buddy

Yeah, simple but effective. And great quality. It's a bit bigger than I expected. But it fits in my pocket just fine.

Yeah, simple but effective. And great quality. It's a bit bigger than I expected. But it fits in my pocket just fine.

Nice. I emailed them tonight. I placed and order on Monday and haven't heard a thing.

Nice. I emailed them tonight. I placed and order on Monday and haven't heard a thing.

Weird. Justin has been quite responsive on all 3 of my orders.

Because you're his best customer :)! It took him a few days to get back to me, I think it was coming up with the logo...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After reading this thread and seeing all the pictures and reviews I decided to pull the trigger and order one. Should be here sometime next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I put my EP into action this weekend, it worked great, not nearly as noticeable as I thought in my back pocket!

Used one today for the first time for my Stat Card. Really enjoyed it too.

I will keep using it.

JM

For those of you who bought EPs, I know it was mentioned two weeks was the turn around time, did you get a shipping email from justin?

Using Tapatalk

For those of you who bought EPs, I know it was mentioned two weeks was the turn around time, did you get a shipping email from justin?

Using Tapatalk
You should get a USPS shipping receipt emailed to you when it is sent out.

Back