Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

I'm still interested in seeing the golf themed clock and coaster set. That sounds badass!

I'm still interested in seeing the golf themed clock and coaster set. That sounds badass!

He was lazy the other day otherwise he would have posted pictures. Hopefully we get some today!!

He was lazy the other day otherwise he would have posted pictures. Hopefully we get some today!!

one of the coasters is somebody hitting a drive, the other is somebody almost getting hit and flipping off the first guy.

one of the coasters is somebody hitting a drive, the other is somebody almost getting hit and flipping off the first guy.

hahaha that is just awesome

A guess is as good as anything without pics.

Just checked on the package I sent

Expected Delivery By: 12/8/2012
STATUS
DATE/TIME
WHERE IS IT
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 04, 2012, 7:14 pm
I'm not telling
Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 2, 2012
TX
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
December 02, 2012, 3:53 am
TX
Dispatched to Sort Facility
December 01, 2012, 5:56 pm
TX
Acceptance
December 01, 2012, 12:23 pm
TX

I feel bad for the people who went out of their way to participate, and don't get to see their hard work appreciated.

That was my thought as well.

Side note. The last piece of my gift is showing up today, so I should be able to ship out tomorrow.

That was my thought as well.

Side note. The last piece of my gift is showing up today, so I should be able to ship out tomorrow.

Same here dude. I thought that is what it was all about. Giving & APPRECIATION.

I feel bad for the people who went out of their way to participate, and don't get to see their hard work appreciated.

You got me all paranoid now. I put up video, you think pics of them would be needed as well?

Btw secret santa, the ornament is on the tree near the top. Love it!

Same here dude. I thought that is what it was all about. Giving & APPRECIATION.

EXACTLY. Anytime someone goes out of their way to give something, it is appreciated. A big thanks to those that joined in! Get those packages out and I will move onto phase 2 of this thread :)

You got me all paranoid now. I put up video, you think pics of them would be needed as well?

No dude! You're appreciation def didn't go unnoticed.

EXACTLY. Anytime someone goes out of their way to give something, it is appreciated. A big thanks to those that joined in! Get those packages out and I will move onto phase 2 of this thread :)

Or so you hope.

I liked the video. I'm sucker for golf ornaments.

No dude! You're appreciation def didn't go unnoticed. But when someone openly says the gift they received isn't worth the effort of troubling themselves(aka im too lazy) to spend 3 seconds to take a picture, it speaks volumes. I, like many many MANY others, hate jf16 aka icejack, aka theicemann for so many reasons, and this crap that he pulls isn't helping himself.

Or so you hope.

Probably not warranted dude... No need to call people out like that. I do think he should post some pictures, but I don't think that is the way to get him to do it.

Probably not warranted dude... No need to call people out like that. I do think he should post some pictures, but I don't think that is the way to get him to do it.
Yeah, if you have a problem, let him know privately

No dude! You're appreciation def didn't go unnoticed. But when someone openly says the gift they received isn't worth the effort of troubling themselves(aka im too lazy) to spend 3 seconds to take a picture, it speaks volumes. I, like many many MANY others, hate jf16 aka icejack, aka theicemann for so many reasons, and this crap that he pulls isn't helping himself.

Or so you hope.

Would it be possible for you to dial it down a notch? Give the guy time to finish what was started. You are speculating without know all of the facts. And, the snarky comments are not in the Christmas spirit, either.

Just checked the tracking info. It will be delivered to my lucky SS recipient tomorrow. Hope they like it.

Guys I was looking over this thread while trying to stay awake at work now I don't want anyone to feel bad and while this isn't a competition I want to give extra recognition to what I think is the best gift so far. The freakin unicorn drawing is awesome great way to lead into the holidays That should be the next putter cover design. Thanks for all the pics guys we love to see them all.

Guys I was looking over this thread while trying to stay awake at work now I don't want anyone to feel bad and while this isn't a competition I want to give extra recognition to what I think is the best gift so far. The freakin unicorn drawing is awesome great way to lead into the holidays That should be the next putter cover design. Thanks for all the pics guys we love to see them all.

I'm just glad I didnt have to ship something to Calgary...hahaha j/k man. The unicorn was awesome. I would have totally framed that.

Tension breaker..........I don't care if you've watched it before, watch it again right and tell me you didn't smile or laugh in that minute:

I know you did fairband!

I KNOW HIM!!! I KNOW HIM!!! Hahahaha thanks for that.

Pmoa- i know its not the 7th yet, but i forgot about my name on the drawing, so, sorry.
Scrap, i'm glad you liked it. It took a long time to perfect..

I'm just glad I didnt have to ship something to Calgary...hahaha j/k man. The unicorn was awesome. I would have totally framed that.

I know man I almost didn't participate because of that but I figure if you shop online you can get around it.

Tension breaker..........I don't care if you've watched it before, watch it again right and tell me you didn't smile or laugh in that minute:

I know you did fairband!

I love that, how do you not smile!!!

Back