Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

BF nice haul. Icey I want that hat sweet gifts guys. Who knew Santa was an Albatross member. I love this thread.

Very nice Icy !

Some awesome gifts going on in here! The level of appreciation has been great also!

Shipped mine out today

Nice Icey!!! You know if wasn't me with all that red in there!

Awesome Icey! Great gifts!

Nice loot there Icey,,,your SS did their research!

Just catching up on this thread. Nice to see people doing research on their giftee. Thanks guys for making it easy this year. Let's not have any drama and everyone can be happy. Don't make me stick JakeNation an y'all

Just catching up on this thread. Nice to see people doing research on their giftee. Thanks guys for making it easy this year. Let's not have any drama and everyone can be happy. Don't make me stick JakeNation an y'all

LOL, just wanted to say thank you buddy for doing such a great job of organizing this event, it has been fun. Well done :clapp:

Nice haul IceyShanks. I am curious as to how long you think 50 Zero Frictions will last. Several years!

Another great 24 hours for the THP Secret Santa project!

Cool beans...just keep them colors up there in Big 10/14 country. J/K. Lol

Sent from my DROID X2

Got what I thought was a box of Krave jerky from the wife but I was quickly pleasantly surprised, is was my SS!!!
7EB94A8A-8BC9-4058-8330-F602F4EEE219-4228-0000023DEBB872C7.jpg

Looks like it traveled quite a ways from the new THP HQ in the North Pole!
0C045699-BAE6-48DC-98C1-C0BF45BC5395-4228-0000023DE7B7408B.jpg

Waiting for me at the top was an amazing red Cobra hat, with Ball marker. This is quite a bit of firsts for me, my first cobra hat and my first ball market hat, it's awesome, if my SS knew I was a cobra staffer for the MC that is awesome research, if it's a coincidence that's still awesome.
C2CA3E1E-05AC-4AB1-9812-C2352982CE5A-4228-0000023DE4016E26.jpg

I then had a wrapped gift, which is awesome, it's my first of the year.
9763E134-A872-4508-8613-97AA10EA5AD3-4228-0000023DDEE3368A.jpg

Inside was two awesome gifts tailored just for me. My SS certainly did their homework!! GO BIG RED!!!
B7AA28AD-0554-43FB-8B11-5026840ABF83-4228-0000023DD18FEE9F.jpg

DC3BF0BD-5D93-4491-B66E-BE7B0D5264FA-4228-0000023DD6D01B7F.jpg

The total haul, thank you so much SS it was amazingly personalized and I love it all, I can't wait to wear and use it all during my next round!!!
DA3B8A51-BAFA-4788-ABFD-A907A93612DB-4228-0000023DDAC89001.jpg

Nice haul! I like that Cobra Hat

Some pretty sweet gifts being given thus far. I really like that Cobra hat, Shanks. I have a yellow one just like it.

I am going to buy my guys stuff tonight. My initial plan fell through, so I am resorting to Plan B and going to have a little fun with it and hope he gets a chuckle out of it as well.

my stuff is with me at the office. Being shipped out at lunch. While it's nothing spectacular I think this person might enjoy them.

This thread is awesome. What a cool idea. Some of the thought and generosity has been amazing. Missed it this year, but I'm definitely in for next year.

Posting for subscription. Really enjoying the posts where everything gets opened.

my stuff is with me at the office. Being shipped out at lunch. While it's nothing spectacular I think this person might enjoy them.

Anything less than a jar of Deano locks will be unacceptable.

I hope mine gets there soon. Had an issue with supply or something is what the site told me. Should have shipped yesterday or this morning

TapaTalk from the iPhone

If my SS is looking for a last second gift idea for me, I would gladly accept a months supply of wicked cold medicine. I'm a cheap date.

Icey that's an awesome gift package. A bit of a tease though as I kept expecting to see sweet chipotle beef jerky!

If my SS is looking for a last second gift idea for me, I would gladly accept a months supply of wicked cold medicine. I'm a cheap date.

How about chloroform? This guys is available:
500full.jpg

Some great hauls BF and Icey, should start seeing a lot more posts soon of "Look what I got from my awesome THP santa!". This was a blast and wish I was better at the re"search" engine, I know I enjoyed my SS selections for me!

That ELF clip was a great pickmeup Nate, thx.

Back