Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

Some great hauls BF and Icey, should start seeing a lot more posts soon of "Look what I got from my awesome THP santa!". This was a blast and wish I was better at the re"search" engine, I know I enjoyed my SS selections for me!

That ELF clip was a great pickmeup Nate, thx.
Might need to hang on to that for some other threads around here.............it snaps people out of their thinking quick doesn't it.

PMOA
I have tried sending you messages about shipment twice. For some reason it is not showing in my sent folder. I shipped mine to my person yesterday.

Some great hauls BF and Icey, should start seeing a lot more posts soon of "Look what I got from my awesome THP santa!". This was a blast and wish I was better at the re"search" engine, I know I enjoyed my SS selections for me!

That ELF clip was a great pickmeup Nate, thx.

Yeah me too. I googled and literally sorted through hundreds of my person's posts and couldnt find anything in particular that would point to what this person would enjoy. I hope they like it anyway.

I have two packages out and they are looking like they are going to arrive on different days hahaha I can see the gftee now opening it just saying to himself really Wtf then having something else show up later in the week hahaha sorry for the tease you poor bugger.

Pmoa, sent you a pm yesterday with shipping info

Hope my person likes my monthly bills!

and shipped!

First thing is there are super sweet gifts in here. You guys got some great stuff!! Next thing is I did not forget my SS. I sent my gift out today and sent my tracking info out as well. I hope you enjoy it!!

Kelly just sent me a text, and apparently Santa Clause dropped a box off at my door this evening. Now I'm really excited to get off work.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Wonder when mine is arriving and when my giftee is going to post their loot

Kelly just sent me a text, and apparently Santa Clause dropped a box off at my door this evening. Now I'm really excited to get off work.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Fun surprises fix crappy work days. It's a fact!

Just caught up on this thread. Wish I could've participated this year. Great fun!

Unicorns, OGIO bags, jerky, golf balls..can't beat this stuff!

Good job, guys. Look forward to seeing what else arrives for those involved.

Looking back through this thread did 2 things for me

1. It reminded me again why I love this place, it's so awesome for people around the world that you don't really know or barely know to be so giving a generous! And the real amazing thing is this kind of stuff happens even when it's not Christmas!

2. Made me really hungry for some Krave Beef Jerky!!!

Absolutely awesome stuff so far everyone. Very nice secret Santas out there! I have a box here but I'm not going to open it until tomorrow. I have my package all boxed up and it will be going out tomorrow. Yeah I know, nothing like waiting until the very last minute....that's me for ya. I think my person will like my gift, it's a picture of me. Hard not to like it really. HA!!!

PMOA
I have tried sending you messages about shipment twice. For some reason it is not showing in my sent folder. I shipped mine to my person yesterday.

I got the message. Thanks buddy!

LOL, just wanted to say thank you buddy for doing such a great job of organizing this event, it has been fun. Well done :clapp:

Anytime Randy! I just hope it complements the THP Holiday Cheer :)

Pmoa, sent you a pm yesterday with shipping info

Hope my person likes my monthly bills!

Got it buddy! And Im sure they'll love it ;)

One last thing - We are still a little over 50% of folks with no shipping info yet. i know everyone is busy, but please try to get these out some time in the next week :) Thank you!

Finally off work and made it home to open my box from Santa. First off, thanks Pmoa for putting this on. It's been fun and glad everyone embraced the idea and ran with it. Second, thank you very much to my Secret Santa. I enjoyed your letter and the kind words about landing a job.

Here is what Santa delivered me. A swing trainer, a golf ball cleaner, a Kia Racing hat (I can't have enough hats. Kelly disagrees), a sleeve of Srixon Tour Yellow Z-Stars (I game Z-Stars currently, so good call), a sleeve of Dixon golf balls, and a golf ball line maker thingy (not sure of the technical name, but I kid you not, just two days ago, I said I needed one if these, so gracias).

Again, thank you very much for taking the time and effort to do this. It is greatly appreciated.

Jeff

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354852432.178005.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354852440.640803.jpg

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Lmao @ no chutting.

Nice haul man. I like that swing trainer and curious about your Dixon ball's it looks like they are the Earth version. Great S.S. except for the no chutting.

Good stuff Jeff...ya'll like the ball cleaner, use mine all the time

Sent from my DROID X2

Nice haul man. I like that swing trainer and curious about your Dixon ball's it looks like they are the Earth version. Great S.S. except for the no chutting.

Yeah, I don't know much about Dixon or their line of balls, but they do have Earth stamped on them. I do know they aren't cheap.

Nice haul there Jeff.,,,,but no chutting maybe a little harsh!

Nice haul Jeff, This SS stuff is awesome .

Back