SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

I hear you!! I check my email every day looking for confirmation my putter has shipped. I've watched the videos that Ted sent links to again and it is just making me want to try and put the techniques in practice with my Seemore.

I was going to golfsmith just to use one of their other SeeMore Putters to get ready. I'll be waiting by the door all day waiting tomorrow

Can't say thank you enough to SeeMore and THP for the opportunity to be one of the testers for the SeeMore putters. I left the house at 6:30 this morning to drive to the SeeMore office in Franklin and have just returned home. Decided to make a day trip of it and really put a SeeMore putter to the test by playing it today on a course I've never played before.

I will post pics of my tour of SeeMore and details on my live fitting tomorrow after I recover from this little road trip. I will tell you that I had 33 putts today with no 3 putts. Longest putt made was 26 feet. Longest putts I had were from 81 feet and 78 feet. Was able to lag those putts close enough to finish them off.

Can't tell you how impressive it was to spend over 2 hours with Ted. Thanks Ted, those were 2 of the best golf related hours I've ever had. Thank you to Jim, Jason, John, and the gang at SeeMore. I really appreciate how generous you all were with your time, knowledge, and product.

Sorry gang, I've done everything I'm big enough to do today, got to call it a night or I'll just start rambling.

Looking forward to reading your experience and the Photos

cant wait to hear about your trip.

I did get my FedEx e-mail tonight. it went out today and will not be in until next week, so no updates from me this weekend. o-well it will give me another chance to log my putter I am using now.

Who all in the master's is gaming a SeeMore? DA Points, is Zach Johnson gaming one? Anyone else?

Still not enough time to provide detailed information about my exoerience with SeeMore and the gang yesterday but here are a couple of pictures of my Black Beauty. I got the SeeMore Si3 in black with a black insert. Played 18 with it yesterday and 9 this morning. Rolled in my first birdie with BB (Black Beauty) this morning. Nice little 9 footer with a touch of left to right break. More to follow later today.

Have had to edit several times, can't get pics up. Will try again later.

Last edited:
Got home last night at 9 after a really long and bad day. What was on my front porch? A SeeMore putter box! The day just got a little better! In the box: Si3 putter, Pewter colored head cover, O'brien DVD, Instruction manual, triangulator, and a BONUS... A killer SeeMore hat.

The box

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

TH,
Put image tags around those and they will appear perfectly.

Great Job TH. Loved the Photos

TH,
Put image tags around those and they will appear perfectly.
Jb, Do you want us to post all of our photos as well or maybe just a few that would be different from TH's?

Got home last night at 9 after a really long and bad day. What was on my front porch? A SeeMore putter box! The day just got a little better! In the box: Si3 putter, Pewter colored head cover, O'brien DVD, Instruction manual, triangulator, and a BONUS... A killer SeeMore hat.

The box

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

FREAKIN AWESOME!

Man, now I'm all worked up! Monday won't come fast enough.

Very cool TH very very nice pics!

Oh, and it works too! :)

Thanks for the pics TH! That is a gorgeous new putter you got there!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you get it out.

Great pic's TH, hope this made your day a lot brighter. Can't wait to hear how that bad boy works for you. Congrats.

Good stuff. I'm eagerly watching this thread, I cannot wait to see how much you all are going to enjoy these flatsticks. The Si series are winners.

More

1.5" Longer

DSC_0602.jpg

Oversize grip

DSC_0600.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

Insruction Manual
DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0640.jpg

And finally... IN THE BAG!

DSC_0608.jpg

Thank you so much to THP and SeeMore for this opportunity. First thoughts: this putter is heavier than any putter I have ever used. The insert is a bit firmer than the Taylor Made I have been using, yet it feels great. After lining up my first few putts, (on carpet), I have realized that I have always set up with the putter face closed slightly. When I lined up and hid the red dot, my eye was telling me the face was open. There is certainly going to be an adjustment period, but I love the feel and my distance control was right on from the start. I hit about 40 putts with it last night on my carpet from about 20' out. I can't wait to get out on a real green with it and start using the techniques taught by Ted and Pat O'brien.

Sweet pictures!

TH love the headcover you picked out. Not a bad looking putter either! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on how you roll it.

Everyone talks about how great Ted Gallina is at SeeMore and I am certainly a huge Ted fan now after my visit there. I asked him yesterday if I could post his pic so people could see who it is they have been talking to and received his okay, so here's Ted!

Everyone talks about how great Ted Gallina is at SeeMore and I am certainly a huge Ted fan now after my visit there. I asked him yesterday if I could post his pic so people could see who it is they have been talking to and received his okay, so here's Ted!

Cool, thanks for the pic.

Solid pictures there!! I can't wait, I still didn't get my email... lefty and Canadian usually means longer wait times! lol

I hate equipment failure. Video/camera was DOA at SeeMore yesterday. Quality isn't the best but it's all I have since we ended up using cell phones to take pictures. Here are the photos from the SeeMore office:

039.jpg
[/IMG]
040.jpg
[/IMG]
041.jpg
[/IMG]
042.jpg
[/IMG]
043.jpg
[/IMG]
046.jpg
[/IMG]
047.jpg
[/IMG]

I hate equipment failure. Video/camera was DOA at SeeMore yesterday. Quality isn't the best but it's all I have since we ended up using cell phones to take pictures. Here are the photos from the SeeMore office:

039.jpg
[/IMG]
040.jpg
[/IMG]
041.jpg
[/IMG]
042.jpg
[/IMG]
043.jpg
[/IMG]
046.jpg
[/IMG]