Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many states do we have???? The answer is 2.
04732e38dd7d8439692cd3df09417518.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcement

There will be a full thread coming soon, with all of the details spelled out including how signing up will work but here are the details.

Dates - March 27th & 28th

Itinerary - Friday - Tour UST HQ and then get a full driver fitting. Might even have some gear surprises.
Friday evening - Dinner and drinks
Saturday morning - Round of golf with new driver (yes we are including a driver head).
Each foursome will have a member of UST in the group for the round.

THPers - A very limited and intimate group of 9 THPers will be able to attend this event.

More coming soon.

Sweeettttt!!!!

Yikes...9 only!! This will truly be a special and intimate event for THP and members. I will do my best!!

Announcement

There will be a full thread coming soon, with all of the details spelled out including how signing up will work but here are the details.

Itinerary - Friday - Tour UST HQ and then get a full driver fitting. Might even have some gear surprises.
Saturday morning - Round of golf with new driver (yes we are including a driver head).

THPers - A very limited and intimate group of 9 THPers will be able to attend this event.

More coming soon.

Quoting in case it was lost among the texas ego posts

MAN its limited, but I want it!!!

Announcement

More coming soon.

Uh oh! Sorry Texans, but eff the guilt trip. I have to try for this one.

Alrighty, dates work so step 1 is successful!

9 is tiny, will definitely be vying for a spot though!

I'm new to THP and have never been to an event. What is the selection process? Is there some action I would need to take to be considered???

I'd love this one because a) I'm in TX, and b) I've never bought a shaft that wasn't already in the club I purchased - it would be so cool (and probably eye-opening) to be fitted properly for a shaft!

Selection processes are different for different events.
Sometimes its signup first come first served.
Sometimes it includes contests
Othertimes it includes social media like twitter.

THP has lots of events including those like this one that come with equipment. Some have 14 club deals like Legacy, others have something different like this one. Details on signing up will come out very soon.

I want in this thing!!! 9 is small but I want it

Been lurking for a while in this thread, but this sounds awesome!

this one is going to be special

Announcement

More coming soon.
Oh man......that happens to be my birthday! (28th)

9 is going to be slim pickens.....WOW I hope I can get in, can't imagine a better group of people to spend my b-day with!!

This event is so cool and to have the opportunity to get professional guidance with proper shaft fitting, will make a huge difference in performance. Add a driver head to a custom shaft for even more customizing is freaking awesome!!!

Very cool event! Looking forward to following along and learning about shafts. Dates put me out of the running for the event unfortunately. The 28th is my wife's birthday.

Maybe the process to enter can be a good old fashion Texas shoot out????? J/K

Oh wow. Dates may conflict but you know I'll be trying to figure out something.
I need #ShaftKnowledge

Everything sounds great so far. Only 9 spots will make it a truly tough ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm. will need to check scheduling. flights look reasonable from BWI.

9 people is truly intimate.

I want in!

Can't wait to here more on this one. With only 9 spots that gets tricky, but try my best and let the chips fall where they will....this is also my anniversary weekend, but it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission in this case.

Can't wait to here more on this one. With only 9 spots that gets tricky, but try my best and let the chips fall where they will....this is also my anniversary weekend, but it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission in this case.
LOL....oh wow!! Mine is the week before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back