Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This sounds like a phenomenal itinerary.

SaA

A different kind of March madness. Look forward hearing all the details.
Just a few days after my birthday. I like late birthday presents too. Here is hoping I can get into this event.

March 27 and 28th have been penciled in. I'd love to make this event.

9 slots, wow, this should be interesting. The dates work for me, so best of luck to all.

My son's birthday party will be that weekend. Looks like the party will be on Sunday if I can get it on this. I think I need a driver and shaft makeover.

This sounds pretty amazing. Anything that includes a tour of an HQ and then a fitting by said HQ's company will be incredible.

And I like that it's only 9 THPers. I know that makes it EXTREMELY hard to get in, but having been on a limited THP event trip in the past, it is SO much easier for the whole group to be engaged.

This sounds pretty amazing. Anything that includes a tour of an HQ and then a fitting by said HQ's company will be incredible.

And I like that it's only 9 THPers. I know that makes it EXTREMELY hard to get in, but having been on a limited THP event trip in the past, it is SO much easier for the whole group to be engaged.
Yeah dude, I totally agree. I like the smaller number for those that are able to get in. What a great event, I know that there are so many of us that would benefit from an expert shaft fitting like this. Can't wait to try to get in and also follow along with those fortunate enough to get in. Did I mention that this falls on my b-day????? :wink:

Yeah dude, I totally agree. I like the smaller number for those that are able to get in. What a great event, I know that there are so many of us that would benefit from an expert shaft fitting like this. Can't wait to try to get in and also follow along with those fortunate enough to get in. Did I mention that this falls on my b-day????? :wink:

Well, if I don't get in I can maybe think about renting out some of the beds in the house to make me feel better. Maybe have to kick the wife and kids out to make room for more renters! Nate's Bed and Breakfast.

Well, if I don't get in I can maybe think about renting out some of the beds in the house to make me feel better. Maybe have to kick the wife and kids out to make room for more renters! Nate's Bed and Breakfast.

I'll have rooms available for free and a wife doing the cooking.

I shall then be known as BIGGER TIME.

On another note.....I really need to get into this!

I could cook for that many no problem
5ca27cd53038ec981aae43758f2d3a74.jpg

A little bribing does not hurt right?

If that's the case Im coming if I get in or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have rooms available for free and a wife doing the cooking.

I shall then be known as BIGGER TIME.

On another note.....I really need to get into this!
We have heated pool and Hooters girls that bring you drinks and food while you stay at Nate's B&B! I'll have the putt putt golf course built in the backyard by then too!

9 spots. One week after my birthday. Fingers, toes and arms are crossed.
dez-bryant-nfl-preseason-cincinnati-bengals-dallas-cowboys.jpg

Texas is not that far, UST factory tour and a fitting...wow

Excited to see some details announced. Too bad for me that is the only weekend in March I can't make work.

Will be following along to see what kind of knowledge gets dropped on the lucky 9.

Excited to see some details announced. Too bad for me that is the only weekend in March I can't make work.

Will be following along to see what kind of knowledge gets dropped on the lucky 9.

Oh no. Sorry to hear that Doc.

We have heated pool and Hooters girls that bring you drinks and food while you stay at Nate's B&B! I'll have the putt putt golf course built in the backyard by then too!

putt putt course ftw. If I get in Nate's B&B sounds like the perfect stay

Just how it works sometimes but plenty more events to try for.

Can I make a reservation for one of those rooms, sounds like a great place to stay!!!

Announcement

There will be a full thread coming soon, with all of the details spelled out including how signing up will work but here are the details.

Dates - March 27th & 28th

Itinerary - Friday - Tour UST HQ and then get a full driver fitting. Might even have some gear surprises.
Friday evening - Dinner and drinks
Saturday morning - Round of golf with new driver (yes we are including a driver head).
Each foursome will have a member of UST in the group for the round.

THPers - A very limited and intimate group of 9 THPers will be able to attend this event.

More coming soon.

Bumping for those that might have missed it.

Wow, only 9 dudes. Sounds like a huge learning experience and a lot of fun.

Thanks for the bump JB.
That sounds like a very cool event. Only nine THPers -- sign ups will be fierce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks impossibly wonderful. Looking forward to the thread.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back