Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we will have all the details for this event released next week when JB gets back from the PGA Show.
Looks like another week of searching THP at work lol

i think this fits into my school schedule.

Thanks for the update Morgan. Really looking forward to hearing more about this one.

You can bet your a** I will be trying for this one!

Man. I wish I could try for this. But dates don't work.

SaA

I need some UST knowledge in my life. Definitely looking to get into this one.

So cool to hear about hitting a prototype. Exclusive just bumped up another level. This will be a super hot ticket for sure.

Another round played and another round with a lot of chatter about this one.

I'm nervously excited for the sign-up process to start. Such a coveted event with so few spots available.

Weird I played a round today with a lot of chatter about this also :)

Announcement

There will be a full thread coming soon, with all of the details spelled out including how signing up will work but here are the details.

Dates - March 27th & 28th

Itinerary - Friday - Tour UST HQ and then get a full driver fitting. Might even have some gear surprises.
Friday evening - Dinner and drinks
Saturday morning - Round of golf with new driver (yes we are including a driver head).
Each foursome will have a member of UST in the group for the round.

THPers - A very limited and intimate group of 9 THPers will be able to attend this event.

More coming soon.
For pete..maybe it should be in 1st post?

I wish it was easier to fly into Dallas from Albany than it is. It's probably a good thing that it would take a large miracle to get into this, as it would take another small miracle for me to make it work.

C R A P

Yep. Still want this. Bad bad bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back