Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price has no limits. I want in one of these intimate events and I need knowledge!

This event is turning out to be a HOT TICKET! Man 9 THPers are going to be super lucky to get in.

This event is going to be amazing for 9 THPers. Fitting and new driver just awesome.

This will launch in the next 10 days I have a feeling as we are just finalizing one more thing.
Everything about this event is top notch in my opinion and the price for what's included will blow your mind.

There is no doubt in my mind that the experience at this event will be priceless to 9 lucky participants. Bring on the sign ups!

So hey, I want this.

I know I'm not alone! This one is going to be INCREDIBLE.

So hey, I want this.

I know I'm not alone! This one is going to be INCREDIBLE.

Yeah...I'm just a wee bit excited.

And we don't even know all the details including course yet. Serious pondering bouncing around the noggin right now.

And we don't even know all the details including course yet. Serious pondering bouncing around the noggin right now.

I'm giddy just thinking about it!

I know this event is limited, but after seeing the UST tweet about the new hybrid shafts I want in to learn more

I cannot wait to block out a date on calendar for the event and signup!

Every time I see this thread bumped I click on it as fast as possible.

Elements Chrome PLUS teased on Twitter has me even more hopeful!

Elements Chrome PLUS teased on Twitter has me even more hopeful!
Looks great!

counter.gif

Just found out that I am working that weekend - pretty bummed to miss the opportunity for this one, but will be following along!
Good luck and have fun!

Just found out that I am working that weekend - pretty bummed to miss the opportunity for this one, but will be following along!
Good luck and have fun!

You don't want down here in the Texas bermuda grass after being spoiled with perfect grass in AZ all this time!! The short game do suffer my friend...

Getting closer!

TONS of talk about this one today at the little get together we had.

There too, huh? Discussed here also.

#hotticket

You think.
I know there was some serious discussion about this event with the gentlemen I was around today. On the course, after the round, in the grill, and on the road home.
I believe there might be a LITTLE interest in this.

I'm just itching to hear more details and I'm sure it will be talked about this weekend.

I believe we will have all the details for this event released next week when JB gets back from the PGA Show.

Busy busy times with the show and Bridgestone University. It'll be worth the wait without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back