Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 guys are in for a treat.

That's a badass driver head then you get to have UST find the perfect shaft for you out of their extensive collection? Then get to put it into play?

That's what I call "tough to beat".

Well done THP.....well done.

Oh man! Tough ticket just got tougher. Well done!

JM

I had a feeling it would be the new XR driver head. I drool thinking about that matched to a custom fit UST shaft.

Each time I convince myself that I can't make this event, you PULL ME BACK IN.

I can confirm now that each golfer will be receiving a Callaway XR Driver head.
That's beyond awesome. I shudder to think of the bombs people launch with that head and a custom fit shaft from UST... #InternetLong

I can confirm now that each golfer will be receiving a Callaway XR Driver head.
That is amazing, this event is shaping up to be truly special and oh so unique and exclusive, those 9 spots are going to be a hot ticket for sure!

I want in!

Been talking to Amanda a ton about this one. I know its a long shot, but I do have clearance from the wife/baby. LOL

This will launch in the next 10 days I have a feeling as we are just finalizing one more thing.
Everything about this event is top notch in my opinion and the price for what's included will blow your mind.

This has me very very very interested.

The countdown has begun.

The updates just keep making this event more interesting and exciting! Pairing a quality UST-Mamiya shaft with a Callaway XR should result in some tee-game improvement for 9 THPers.

Whether it's this one or another, I can't wait to attend my 1st THP event!

This will launch in the next 10 days I have a feeling as we are just finalizing one more thing.
Everything about this event is top notch in my opinion and the price for what's included will blow your mind.

That sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to taking Nate's spot.

This has moved solely to the top of my list. I know it's a slim chance but dang I want in

Wow, getting the custom shafts AND a nice head to go with it, this is going to be fantastic to watch

Is it the "Final Countdown"?
Nate you not allowed in this thread, you already hit the ball a mile.:act-up:

Very much looking forward to hearing the full deets!

That sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to taking Nate's spot.

Nate you not allowed in this thread, you already hit the ball a mile.:act-up:

I am not liking all these Negative Nelly's here now! I would help be a great host and make sure your stay was just that much better!

But my ball is a mile left and a mile right......I need it a mile straight!!

An old man can hope right?

821e8004_depositphotos_7709087-Superstitious-old-man-hoping-hard-with-fingers-crossed---Outdoor.jpeg

I am not liking all these Negative Nelly's here now! I would help be a great host and make sure your stay was just that much better!

But my ball is a mile left and a mile right......I need it a mile straight!!
If we both get on can I still come stay at your house?:D

I can't wait for more information. History has shown that any THP event always delivers and this one will not be any different. Only 9 spots, so need to bring my "A" game.

Great news on this one, I was watching the XR Driver video just a minute ago and it hit me....I'll bet....SURE ENOUGH! I can't wait to hear more about what it'll take to get in this one!!

Next winter I will be down for a few months :)

You can come and stay even if we both don't get in! My home is always open to friends.

I have no doubt. Just wish the date didn't conflict with basketball duties.

But I'll be following along for sure.

SaA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back