Spam. No, not that kind!

I have never had or even had the desire to try SPAM. Its a mythical thing to Canadians. Something you only see on T-shirts
I am right there with you, except for the Canadian thing.

Straight out of the can with some tabasco

Its been awhile but when I was in college I ate this stuff all the time.

Always mixed it up with eggs and cheese, or sliced it up and slapped it on some toast with miracle whip. Good stuff.

Ate it straight out of the can to sometimes.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

After I watched the movie 50 first dates I had to try spam and eggs. Not bad at all!

After I watched the movie 50 first dates I had to try spam and eggs. Not bad at all!

Haha. Ever have Reese's in your omelette?

got me craving some spam and rice. Haven't had that in ages. Gonna have to get some when I get back home from this trip.

Not a huge spam fan, its ok just not something I crave often. Now Vienna sausages are another store. Delicious.

Just had the Bacon Spam for the first time. Not bad! in fact Jacqui even said it was a lot better than their regular kind you make me eat, hahaha.

Plus it has less sodium than the low sodium kind!

Daddy wants a toasted Spam and cheese sandwich. Sounds like dinner to me.

I while ago, the church had a spamathon, where the youth group played games with raw spam, the played spam-volley ball,
Spam Eating Contests and other Nasty things, this was like 3 years ago, the other day I was walking through the building and discovered Pieces of rotten spam stuck to the roof hah, spam is one of the leading sources of listeria outbreaks haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

my dad loves spam,has it for breakfast most mornings for work..i cant stand the stuff myself.

Had it at McDonalds the first morning I was in Hawaii in 2011. Like Smallie said, rice, spam, eggs and fresh pineapple along with a cup of coffee. That was the breakfast platter.

I do like Spam and eat it fairly often.

Rice and Spam wrapped with seaweed.

spam-musubi-thumb.jpg

I have just finished wiping a very cheeky red wine that I spat all over my iPad as your picture came up. brilliant!

Had some Spam for breakfast this morning. It was so good. I think it's worse than bacon though. I had plans for Spam and eggs but I couldn't keep any Spam long enough to make eggs. At least with bacon I can hold off until I make eggs.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I haven't eaten Spam since college about fifty years ago, but I'm sure that I could eat it. I don't remember it being that bad.

The same could be said for Hormel's chili or Dinty Moore beef stew.

In retrospect, just living through college was quite an achievement. The degree was just a bonus. (I suppose it was cheaper for them to give me a degree than to give me a pension. It took a bit more than eight semesters; there were too many distractions in the sixties.)

I have never had Spam and I don't ever recall seeing it out of the can. I don't think I will ever consume it.

I have never had Spam and I don't ever recall seeing it out of the can. I don't think I will ever consume it.
You're missing out. It is so good. Give it a try.

Used to eat it early mornings in the duck blind!

Mmmmmmmmmm Musubi is a food group! Love it!!

We cook it in Skillet till it is real hot then add Maple Syrup for a minute or two to brown it up, sweet and salty,hammy kind of thing. It is surprisingly good on a bagel or toast for breakfast.

It's very good for you. Especially if you have high blood pressure and want a fast track to the pearly gates!

SOOO much salt in it! But once in a while, it's doable.

Spam-Nutrition-Facts-Label.jpg

It's very good for you. Especially if you have high blood pressure and want a fast track to the pearly gates!

SOOO much salt in it! But once in a while, it's doable.

Spam-Nutrition-Facts-Label.jpg
Smalls, I don't think anyone is eating it for the health benefits. LOL It is very salty, but that didn't stop me from eating the whole can. LOL

Smalls, I don't think anyone is eating it for the health benefits. LOL It is very salty, but that didn't stop me from eating the whole can. LOL

It IS sugar-free!

Back